Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Who Will Be In The Corner Of The Card?

Who will be in the corner of the AOTC card?

Maybe Jango Fett perhaps?

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

If they do go with the single name of just Star Wars, the image of the senior Fett would be a nice tie to the OT.

the master jedi
    I would want to see either Jango Fett or Anakin.

I'd like to see the Emperor.

Oooo... that's a toughie... I'd say a half Aniken, half Vader face.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Smile

I think it should just say 'STAR WARS' and have a nice picture of some stars. Keep it simple and let the brand name sell the figures if the figures don't do it themselves. There's no need for images with the brand name being so strong. I know there's a million people who think my opinion on the cardbacks is way off. But why do we need a big picture on the corner of the card? Isn't it the figures that we're buying and celebrating?

No... You're fired, your eminance...
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

the master jedi
    Half Anakin/half Vader would seem better for episode 3 figures.

Jango's got my vote...

Seeing as it was a supporting character with real visual flare for Episode One with Maul, it would be fitting to feature Jango with the burst of colors behind the figures being primarily blue.

I really hope that the cards feature the text "Episode II: Attack of the Clones". I think a generic "Star Wars"-only card will confuse the casual shoppers. Each movie deserves it's own card....c'mon Hasbro...don't be cheap! (and PLEASE don't use the design team that came up with that garish "Planet of the Apes" packaging...ugh!)

Some good Ideas.

Ok:

Jango w/helmet on with Blue card

Palpatine or sidious with a purple or blue Card

Count Dooku with a red coloured card

or even

Mace windu on a light purple card

That is if they are on those cards to begin with before joining the POTJ line!

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious