Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite alien?

Waitaminute, why isn't Yoda on your list BCJ? I pick him. For such a small figure he had an amazing amount of accessories.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

I really lke vintage Amanaman, but Yoda is my favorite. He has cane, snake, and a belt with all that gear!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)

Unhappy

The reason I didn't include Yoda is that I'd intended to have a "Best Force User" thread where he fit in a bit better. (The thread exists now!)
    Have I even mentioned my own favorite yet? I'll check the rest of this thread and edit it if need be...

... and apparently it need be! I'd go with Walrusman. As a kid, he was the most prefect figure to take into the bathtub. I really dug those high flipper boots, and his hand had that new "sideways" gun pose that gangsta movies today feature.
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.