Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite alien?

Waitaminute, why isn't Yoda on your list BCJ? I pick him. For such a small figure he had an amazing amount of accessories.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I really lke vintage Amanaman, but Yoda is my favorite. He has cane, snake, and a belt with all that gear!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Unhappy

The reason I didn't include Yoda is that I'd intended to have a "Best Force User" thread where he fit in a bit better. (The thread exists now!)
    Have I even mentioned my own favorite yet? I'll check the rest of this thread and edit it if need be...

... and apparently it need be! I'd go with Walrusman. As a kid, he was the most prefect figure to take into the bathtub. I really dug those high flipper boots, and his hand had that new "sideways" gun pose that gangsta movies today feature.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega