Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fall20 code at HTS

use the FALL20 code at HTS to get 20% off and free shipping right now. Used it to score a bunch of new joe stuff that came out.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Thanks! I'm going to order the GI Joe SHARC and Firebat. Hopefully the Indy TOD which sold out will get restocked again.

I think HTS either took down or sold out of the AT-TE which I was waiting for this sale to get. ARGH!

Thanks for this! I ordered the red Naboo Soldier, a Legends BARC Trooper, and the stormtrooper "8-pack," which overall only cost $47 after the savings and free shipping. Sweet!
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I think HTS either took down or sold out of the AT-TE which I was waiting for this sale to get. ARGH!
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I was kinda hoping to score another one on sale, too. I think it's gone because they're going to phase in the window box version soon that comes with a handful of droids and clones + Anakin (all animated versions).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

According to the LA just found thread posting here for everyone else...new code: mdcrew save 20%, but still have to pay shipping.

Fall 20 didn't work for me the other day, and I haven't tried this one.

Fall20 expired on the 11th.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

[FONT=Courier New]This was such a great promo code! I hope everyone got a chance to take advantage of it like I did.[/FONT]

The shipping in the end probably cost them too much.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

[FONT=Courier New]I'm guessing that's got to be true and they probably didn't want to discount AND pay for the shipping on their new Signature Series Force FX Lightsabers which are now available[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]BTW, has anyone seen or purchased one of these yet? They look similar to the MR versions, but I've heard they're not as nice.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Anyone?[/FONT]