Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    [FONT=Courier New]I agree. If I wanted a B wing, I would have bought one.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It's a fugly ship. I think it'd way be more interesting to have them discover an old YT-1300 and fix it up and fly that around, only to see it later wind up in the hands of some Sabbac player who's name sorta sounds like mine...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

That would have been cool too. But there are times when even Star Wars stretches coincidence too far...
    Bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]I agree. If I wanted a B wing, I would have bought one.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]It's a fugly ship. I think it'd way be more interesting to have them discover an old YT-1300 and fix it up and fly that around, only to see it later wind up in the hands of some Sabbac player who's name sorta sounds like mine...[/FONT]
    Hmm, that actually WOULD have been cool. Then the scenes in ESB when the Super Star Destroyer is chasing the Falcon would have more meaning. "I want that ship, not excuses!" Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bar View Post
    That would have been cool too. But there are times when even Star Wars stretches coincidence too far...
    Bar.
    True, but this would bring the Falcon further into the prequels than just a glimpse of similar ships in AOTC and ROTS. In fact it could have that neat greenish pinstripping it has as seen in ROTS. That would be yet another way to rerelease the BMF, just in different colors!

Hmmm, now why didn't Hasbro think of that and talk with LFL about it. Perhaps it's still possible.

Maybe we could start a movement towards that!

I think it would be ultra cool to see the Falcon in the Clone Wars cartoon, and more than just a cameo.
    Move along, move along

As soon as they get a sense the fans would like it, they will totally nix any idea of that.
    sometimes it seems like they try to do the OPPOSITE of what would make the fans happy!!!

This is the way i imagine it happening...
    Bar.

AAAAAAH!!! That was awesome!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm not sure if Hasbro would release this ship for the line. first the ship would need to be huge, maybe close to the size of the POTF Falcon. second while it is the "hero's Ship" i can't see kids wanting to play with it.

I can however (and hope to see it done) see Hasbro make the new Y-Wing bomber ship seen in the third episode of the Clone Wars. that ship looks cool.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

[FONT=Courier New]I have to admit that in spite of my earlier post, this ship has definitely grown on me over the last month or so of watching The Clone Wars. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I hope that Hasbro might end up making this for the 3 3/4" line. I know it won't be to scale, but is there anything that's ever been made by Hasbro to proper scale?[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]I have to admit that in spite of my earlier post, this ship has definitely grown on me over the last month or so of watching The Clone Wars. [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]I hope that Hasbro might end up making this for the 3 3/4" line. I know it won't be to scale, but is there anything that's ever been made by Hasbro to proper scale?[/FONT]
    I loved that ship from the word go(Primarily because it looked "so lousy", just like the Falcon!!!).
    I am going to try and get some plans together.
    If i can get them done, i will happily share them with anyone else who wants to attempt a scratch.
    Bar.

I am looking to draw up some plans for this ship as well. I am now conviced that a jedi starfighter needs to be able to be crunched into the cargo area. Also being that this ship is essentially a large flying box, Hasbro should take advantage of that.

In order to make it cool and save space, I think the Hull of the ship should contain two main portions, the **** pit and the cargo bay. The cargo bay should be big enough to fit in a jedi star fighter, but also feature a removable "room" featuring a medical bay that can be snapped in place or removed to fit the star fighter. When the medical bay is installed the cargo bay would simply be half size. And for love of everything that is cool, include the hose thingy Ahsoka was hanging off of, some left over spice cargo containers, a clone weapons rack, and maybe some ponchos to throw over Ahsoka and Anakin. The possibilities for playability and action oriented features in this ship are enormous.

This is a change in design theory, but the boxy shape of this ship allows for this rare circumstance.

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by StbrianofMinneapolis View Post
    ...I am now conviced that a jedi starfighter needs to be able to be crunched into the cargo area...
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]This scene from last Friday's episode is what finally sold me on the Twilight. I am all about utility, multi-use cargo vehicles, and vehicles carrying other vehicles, plus the scene reminded me of some similar scenes from Firefly and Serenity.[/FONT]