Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post

[FONT=Courier New]This scene from last Friday's episode is what finally sold me on the Twilight. I am all about utility, multi-use cargo vehicles, and vehicles carrying other vehicles, plus the scene reminded me of some similar scenes from Firefly and Serenity.[/FONT]

Agreed.
    I have a friend who has mastered MANY model kits, and his research skills are second to none. He is going to make me a set of plans, with which i will make a scale version of this one.
    I think it's possible for Hasbro to make one, but it will be horribly underscaled, and possibly ill-proportioned...
    But we'll have to wait and see for that.
    Bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Bar View Post
    Agreed.
    I have a friend who has mastered MANY model kits, and his research skills are second to none. He is going to make me a set of plans, with which i will make a scale version of this one.
    I think it's possible for Hasbro to make one, but it will be horribly underscaled, and possibly ill-proportioned...
    But we'll have to wait and see for that.
    Bar.
    sounds like a good deal. is your friend a designer of models or toys ? would love to see the final product. been trying to build a custom Imperial Landing craft for about 5 years now and have had some success and alot of failures. (my biggest problem is the sheer scale of it, i want to be able to have the cargo area hold about 20 troopers, 4 speeder bikes and various other goodies, ie Tri-Pod Laser canons, Dewbacks etc)
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    sounds like a good deal. is your friend a designer of models or toys ? would love to see the final product. been trying to build a custom Imperial Landing craft for about 5 years now and have had some success and alot of failures. (my biggest problem is the sheer scale of it, i want to be able to have the cargo area hold about 20 troopers, 4 speeder bikes and various other goodies, ie Tri-Pod Laser canons, Dewbacks etc)
    Sounds like a big project, but not impossible.
    Get yourself a bit stack of MDF, a face mask and a rotary sander, and get to work!!!
    My friend masters model kits. That is, he makes the master patterns which are then turned into model kits people can buy and put together themselves.
    The subjects he has made are here.
    Bar.

I was thinking the same thing, I need a Twilight Space Craft for my collection. Hasbro has made Massave Usless AT-?? or what ever they are but the wont make a Ship that is in Almost Everyfreaking Ep and 1/3 of the Featured Film? COME ON HASBRO U WANT MY MONEY MAKE A TWLIGHT FOR 75$ AND COME TAKE IT!!! $$$$$$$ THAT IS!!!!!!

I want Twilight now

Quote Originally Posted by StoneTrooper420 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, I need a Twilight Space Craft for my collection. Hasbro has made Massave Usless AT-?? or what ever they are but the wont make a Ship that is in Almost Everyfreaking Ep and 1/3 of the Featured Film? COME ON HASBRO U WANT MY MONEY MAKE A TWLIGHT FOR 75$ AND COME TAKE IT!!! $$$$$$$ THAT IS!!!!!!

I want Twilight now

The problem is that, to make a $75 Twilight, it would be 1/32 at the absolute biggest...
    And that wouldn't be big enough to fit an Aethersprite into...
    Bar.

There are a number of ships from the SW universe that I would love to see Habro do. But most likely will never done, 1 being the Twilight. Even if it's scaled down, I wouldn't realy mind if it could fit 2 figures inside. The other is the Rogue Shadow from TFU, but, sadly and stupidly (if you ask me) Hasbro said they will not be doing anything more from TFU. And while they will keep doing figures and other vehicles (repaints) from the Clone Wars series, I don't think the Twilight will be something any of us wil see. Two major ships from 2 major SW successes, and Hasbro will not make 3 3/4 inch scale ships. Pretty dumb, IMO. At lest they are planning to release the Twilight as a Titanium, unless that turns out to be like the yet-to-be-released Outrider from 2006.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!