Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Ewok?

Hybrid View

Red face Favorite Ewok?

I don't know about you, but I really liked the Ewoks as action figures. They had to have some support, as there were 8 versions. Probably started when they were blacked out on the backs of the earliest ROJ cards, even on Logray's or Chirpa's cards! They were unsung heroes, but could be violent or skillful. Plus, one got to hold a gun in the movie! Now, they get a bad reputation as Lucas' money-first, kiddie aspect. Which "short help" was bigger in your view?

Chief Chirpa
    Logray
    Wicket W. Warrick
    Teebo
    Paploo
    Lumat
    Romba
    Warok

p.s. If you actually can tell the difference between the last three, you are a true expert!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Paploo! I enjoyed comandeering speeder bikes with him as a kid

Of the last 3, I would take Romba. Warok and Lumat strike me as pretty similar, and POTF Romba eluded my grasp for some time.

Logray was always my least favorite.

Romba
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Paploo or Wicket
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

ugh , I was dreading this one .

I have never liked any of the ewoks , I have owned 3 in my life , I have the animated ewoks logray , the regular ROTJ wicket and I had a carded POTF papaloo , but got rid of it

if they would have made the ewok that gets shot an killed in the battle scene , that would have been my favorite , the dead ewok

yub, yub

Re: Favorite Ewok?

I think my favorite Ewok would have to be Chief Chirpa, would be nice to see Hasbro get him and some other Ewoks done for the new line. My Endor Playset looks a little empty with the few new Ewoks that Hasbro has done, but I'll stop asking here. Here is my usual list:

1. Chief Chirpa
    2. Teebo
    3. Logray
    4. Wicket W. Warrick
    5. Paploo
    6. Romba
    7. Warok
    8. Lumat

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I would rank them:

1 Paploo
    2 Romba
    3 Teebo
    4 Chirpa
    5 Wicket
    6 Lumat
    7 Warok
    8 Logray

Favorite ewok?

I'm sorry, but the 2 words just don't go together!

Snuggles the bear, from Snuggle fabric softener is 10x more vicious than any ewok. Put snuggles and the pillsbury doughboy together and you've got a real killing team, a team that more believably win over the Imps.

Having said that, I dislike Logray the least.

Thank you.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Lumat is my favorite, because he looks like he is sucking on a lemon.

Warok and Teebo are cool too. Heck I love all the Ewoks!!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis