iTunes 8...Genius

Well, I have downloaded iTunes 8 and I have to say I like the upgrades.

Genius is a welcome addition, as is the new cover art layout/format under "grid".

The HD videos format has promise, but I have yet to try it out.

Anyone else using iTunes 8? Thoughts?
    May the force be with you.

the iTunes store has a recommendation feature already based on what you buy and have in your collection. The Genius playlist feature will basically duplicate playlists i already have. i have to say Genius doesn't do much for me, and i've had it turned off almost since i upgraded to 8.

I really like the Genius feature. The biggest limitation is your own library so if you lack a particular genre or style the created playlist can be weak. For me the playlists created in Genius have been amazing. It really does pull together a great group of songs that compliment each other. There was on song (that I can't remember now) that generated a playlist that was just off. Nothing matched and didn't flow at all. Strange because I remember the song being common and not some bizarre off the wall track. Still one bad one isn't that bad.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

They should get Wile E. Coyote to do ads for them.

I guess the Genius feature will be useful in making a playlist if I want similar stuff. The alternate views are neat, but I prefer the list format.

I never turned genius on. I might give it a try.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car