Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Anyone want a realistic figure of Ashoka Tano?

Maybe, if her character grows on me, I'd get a realistic figure of Ashoka Tano if Hasbro made her.

I was just posting in the Star Wars TV section, and speculated that they might not traumatize kid viewers by killing her off.

So what happens to her? Well, wouldn't it be cool if she came of age in The Dark Times and eventually had to face Darth Vader?

Would her former master show her mercy?

While I'm really getting sick of the Clone Wars, I wouldn't mind seeing the series stretch (even with Ashoka) to The Dark Times.

For that especially, it'd be cool to have realistic figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Maybe, if her character grows on me, I'd get a realistic figure of Ashoka Tano if Hasbro made her.

I was just posting in the Star Wars TV section, and speculated that they might not traumatize kid viewers by killing her off.

So what happens to her? Well, wouldn't it be cool if she came of age in The Dark Times and eventually had to face Darth Vader?

Would her former master show her mercy?

While I'm really getting sick of the Clone Wars, I wouldn't mind seeing the series stretch (even with Ashoka) to The Dark Times.

For that especially, it'd be cool to have realistic figures.
    I'm wondering if they are going to edit in the scenes of Grievious killing Shaak Ti in ROTS but change it to Ashoka via CG and reintroduce it in a special edition blu ray release.

I definitely would get Ahsoka Tano. She's right now the primary reason I'm annoyed that Hasbro won't do realistic Clone Wars figures.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

It would be odd, but yeah I would buy one. Anything realistic from Clone Wars I'm down for because of diorama building.
    Maybe if they put her in a comic then we could kind of get an idea what she would look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2th View Post
    It would be odd, but yeah I would buy one. Anything realistic from Clone Wars I'm down for because of diorama building.
    Maybe if they put her in a comic then we could kind of get an idea what she would look like.
    She was shown "realistically" on the packaging of one of those miniatures games . . . I don't have a link. But I think, after the show is done and the animated line is no more, then I'd like to see at least the main characters redone realistically.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I have the figure of Ahsoka, and I think it looks realistic enough for me
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose
    great traders: jedigeorge6; jedi master sal; ncbarret; darkjedi5; cookiemonster; phantom-like menace

[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    She was shown "realistically" on the packaging of one of those miniatures games . . . I don't have a link. But I think, after the show is done and the animated line is no more, then I'd like to see at least the main characters redone realistically.
    Like to see that.
    I'm ok with the way figures are animated, and even bought some including Ashoka.
    Just like they did with the original cartoon even though it will take a while longer, we will eventually see some realistic figures. It's too much of an opportunity for Hasbro.

BTW: went out yesterday to pick up a few Clone Wars animated, and now that I was looking specifically for them, I noticed that some from wave 1 are getting very hard to find like Captain Rex and Yoda, a close third is Grievous. This seemed to happen right when the show came on TV.
    The ones that are pegwarming are R2, Anakin, and Obi-Wan.
    Of course Ashoka, Oddball, and Cody are next to impossible to find right now, and you know they've hit the pegs because the Super Battledroid is usually the one left.

I'm just not buying the animated. I need to buy a very large house to display all the Star Wars that I've got (not that being a homeowner is a bad thing in itself) but I really don't see myself having more room for another animated series.

Furthermore, besides Ashoka, there really aren't any new characters in the animated series that I want to purchase, thus far. A realistic figure of Ashoka is the only figure I'm inspired to want.

I wouldn't mind seeing Obi-Wan of this series in phase 2 armor realistic style. The animated one is quite underwhelming, and not even as good as any of the animated clones as far as features and articulation.

I honestly think it'd be kinda interesting if they somehow kept Ashoka alive for the live action series. Especialy if they allow the character to evolve throughout the course of the show rather than keeping her a two dementional thoughtless character.

Be interesting to see her go up against Darth Vader . . .

And die horribly. Be agreat way to end the series, even.