Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post

and for you as well!! It's "embarrassing"!!!!!!

Kinky!!
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

, ok so we all make spelling mistakes, I am well known for it, seems beast is as well, .

I would like to see them make Ziro (I nearly fell into the trap Beast did and put Zero who we all know is the other cousin of Jabba) and it wouldnt be to hard if they get the Animated Jabba the Hutt right, quick repaint add or take away a few details and bingo we have Ziro.
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

I admit when I am wrong and this time I am, on looking at both of them side by side they are 2 different looking characters.
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

I can actually see Hasbro doing a repaint of Jabba as Ziro though.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I think they are similar enough that Hasbro could get away with it. I would definitely buy an animated style Jabba and I want those Nikto guards as well.

Just like the Twilight Issue, Where is my Jabba and Red C3PO Unit (I forget his #)

They make plenty of other useless Battle Packs, please make the ones the fans want. In fact if there was Jabba and Red Dude Battle Packs, I'd buy 2 one to open and one for storage.

Wheres my Jabba

the Jabba battle pack would be totally awesome if he came with the dais he sits on, his protocol droid and a few guards

probably no chance of the heads of the bounty hunters brought in on the stretcher tho..
    oh well
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose
    great traders: jedigeorge6; jedi master sal; ncbarret; darkjedi5; cookiemonster; phantom-like menace

[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by jediguy View Post
    the Jabba battle pack would be totally awesome if he came with the dias he sits on
    It would be even better if it came with a dais.

Quote Originally Posted by jediguy View Post
    the Jabba battle pack would be totally awesome if he came with the dais he sits on, his protocol droid and a few guards

probably no chance of the heads of the bounty hunters brought in on the stretcher tho..
    oh well
    would love to see the Nikto guards, the protocol droid and the dais (especially if the dais looked realistic).

the bounty hunter heads would be awesome to have as well
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks