Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I'll buy this for sure. I'll buy anything Jabba-centric. If it includes the dais, I may buy two so I can give my Vintage J-Money some place to park his slimey hull.

Ok, I missed it, was there a picture?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...number=HS87782

Star Wars Clone Wars Jabba the Hutt Battle Pack Description:

* Get ready for intense negotiations!
    * Based on The Clone Wars movie.
    * Includes Hutt, droid, and accessory!

This incredible set derived from The Clone Wars movie includes an animated-style Jabba the Hutt figure, a hookah accessory, and the droid TC-70. Down with the Republic! Up with this!

Sounds interesting. I wonder if they'll make Ziro? He could be an easy repaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'Dai
    Sounds interesting. I wonder if they'll make Ziro? He could be an easy repaint.
    I'll refer you to my post earlier in this thread . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Not quite . . . the two actually don't look anything alike. Compare Jabba and Ziro.
    Anyways, this is awesome! I'm so glad they included TC-70.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I knew they looked different and had different body shapes, but Hasbro will try to get the most mileage out of the Jabba mold as they can.

I've only seen two episodes from the series. Are Jabba and Ziro only featured in the movie or do they appear in the TV show too?

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I knew they looked different and had different body shapes, but Hasbro will try to get the most mileage out of the Jabba mold as they can.

I've only seen two episodes from the series. Are Jabba and Ziro only featured in the movie or do they appear in the TV show too?

Neither one has shown up yet, but I'll wager at least one of them will at some point. Ziro ended up being very popular after the movie, and I don't think they counted on that. Now that they know, they'll write him in somewhere. And you know they will work on getting Jabba & "Stinky" in there for the kiddy factor.
    Please, please please let CV be on the east coast!

AWESOME!

It looks like he comes with the 2004 dais, which is fine by me. TC-70 looks great too.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram