Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    These are all over in SoCal. I should probably pick one up...
    Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/therupert

Looks like we could finally be getting the Nikto Gunner that was dropped from this set as a TRU exclusive. The picture is just an unpainted prototype, but I bet they'll carry it through. I like his Giran-esque hood.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Darth Vader would like to say something about such a potentially popular figure being an exclusive:

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Right, because 1) the Nikto from Legacy Collection sold so fantastically and 2) you give a crap about this line.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

What, you won't let me have a little fun? (The Jabba set, realistically, probably would've sold better with a Nikto, but the Nikto won't do well on its own.)

I do give a crap about the Clone Wars line. If everyone else realizes how much it stinks, it'll stop selling, and the "real" Star Wars toys will die out.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Yeah, that hood could make for some good customizing material for the real action figure line.

on the fence with this figure...while he wouold have been cool to get with the battlepack...he really doesn't scream I'm awesome enough to justify buying him if he eventually comes out... also not liking this whole card game thing Hasbro has going with the recent figures of Spiderman, Iron Man and now Star Wars...would rather a BAD piece or even those mini holo's or the coins again.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks