Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

StarCon in Colorado!

StarCon is about 2 months away, and so far NO Star Wars guests. Which does not supprise me because because apparently Star Wars guests are hard to get. At lest they are for my convention people.

Anyway, they did get a couple of guests from Star Trek including Marina Sirtis and Connor Trineer.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Billy Dee Williams is COMING!!!!

Great!

Jayspawn, that's great!! I've never seen him before!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Yeah! I'm gonna bring him some Colt 45!

Plese Billy for your popularity sake, DO NOT CHARGE 20 flippin dollars for your autograph, like a certian Admiral lets say M. did a couple years ago. What RU guys gonna have him sign? i scanned the pic from the newest insider of him. (The Last Page). I am totally looking foreworrd to this one, it is shaping up to be COOOOL. Now everything will be perfect if i can get someone to go with me so we can take turns in the line for Billy. That would be EXCELLENT!!!

I also hope to get some cool Star Wars collectibles there as well, saving up now, trying to get as many hours as i humanly can.

What days RU goys going? (Sat and Sun Tix get Friday free)
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I cannot wait to get my little flyer in the mail, send it in, and get my ticket in the mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This year i might actually have to stay all day.

I am probobly going on Friday/Saturday

I gonna have him sign an 8X10 from ESB. I'm probably gonna be there all weekend. On account that Billy Dee, Marina Sirtis and Connor Trineer are going to be there. Starland finally got some great guests for a change. I can't wait!!!

What if he is charging 20 bucks for an autograph, the only way im shelling out the money if it is for charity

I would pay $20 for Billy Dee's autograph because Lando is one of the main Star Wars characters. If he was a jawa or an ewok I wouldn't pay that much.

PLEASE DON'T CHARGE IT WOULD SAVE ME MONEY, I WOULD PAY IT THOUGH...

What days are you all going?

Also, in the event of us being there at the same time, maybe we should like reserve a table or figure out a metting place or something.