Which Star Wars actors have you guys met? What did you think of them?
- Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) I thought he was pretty cool. He was more than happy to sign a few action figures for me and he talked with me about how hot is was wearing the costume in Tunisia for ROTJ. Nice guy!
- Anthony Daniels (C-3PO) He signed a picture from ROTJ for me and a few figures and talked all about the scene from the picture. We took a few pictures together and was a real Gentlemen.
- Kenny Baker (R2-D2) Kenny was a nice guy but was very quiet. He was happy to sign a picture for me and take a few pictures.
- Warwick Davis (Wicket) I mew Warwick at the 1st Celebration backstage and he signed a poster for me and we talked about Leprechaun movies, haha. He was pretty cool.
- Richard LeParmitier (Admiral Motti) Richard was totally cool. He signed a picture and we talked about Carrie Fisher and Peter Cushing and the HUGE shortage of Motti figures. Our conversation was about 20 minuets. Such a nice guy.
- Hugh Quarshie (Captain Panaka) I never actually met him. But we stood next to eachother at Celebration I for about a half an hour. I knew he was there somewhere but he looked NOTHING like Captain Panaka. It was only when he was leaving did somebody say his name and I realized who it was.
- Ahmed Best (Jar Jar Binks) Ahmed was cool. He is a cool guy. He signed a poster for me and we talked a little about theatre. If there was a party, Ahmed would be the center of attention. He sounds a little like Jar Jar.
- Pernilla August (Shmi Skywalker) I didn't know what to expect from meeting Anakin's Mom. She was quiet and seemed really down to earth. he reminded me a lot like my own Mom. She signed a poster, and gave me a hug afterwards. Nice lady!