Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
    Post-series interviews with various Stanley Cup-winning LA Kings players.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Clayton Bigsby: Black White Supremacist (it was a sketch on the first episode of Chappelle show people so calm down!)

Ninety minutes of nil-nil futbol, until Messi scores a nice goal in stoppage time for Argentina vs. Iran.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Ninety minutes of nil-nil futbol, until Messi scores a nice goal in stoppage time for Argentina vs. Iran.
    Un. Believe. Able.

Nothing went in the goal all game as all eleven Iranians successfully played as defensemen. The entire Argentine team had 20 shots and nothing to show for it. And then Messi saves… An interesting sign I saw during the match had Maradona as God, the Pope as the Pope, and Messi as the Savior. Yes, hyperbole is an Argentinean national obsession, but this one had at least two things right...

A rerun of a new series (that I've already seen, but could possibly become a show I'd regularly watch), Wizard Wars on SyFy, where Penn and Teller (who really, really comes off as useless on the show ) judge the quality of potential magicians or illusionists.

Did you check out "Penn & Teller: Fool Us" on The CW? There they try to figure out how UK magicians do their illusions, if they can't then the magician gets taken to their Las Vegas stage. It's been alright, except Jonathan Ross sucks as a host, and I was surprised how many of these P&T get wrong. Then they do a trick at the end. So yeah, sounds like you should check that out instead.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

How to hack the BIOS on your video card.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    How to hack the BIOS on your video card.
    Followed shortly by "How to replace your motherboard and clean fire damage out of your case"?

A lottttt of Simpsons episodes.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.