Discovery takes control of The Hub channel and will re-brand it Discovery Family

This story is for anyone who watches the Hub on a regular basis.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

So The Hub would revert to its original state, except with Hasbro owning a stake and developing content even now.

Hasbro did a poor job developing programming, and they seemed utterly incapable of the idea of buying outside-produced programming which left them with very little to air. They also did a mediocre job advertising its existence, and I think that one-two punch is ultimately what did it in.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It's only a fluke that My Little Pony caught on.

Even as the buried Renegades so as not to confuse people with the movies that weren't nearly as good.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. I thought the channel started out strong with good content, but it all fell into showing almost nothing but game shows and the same movies over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    It's only a fluke that My Little Pony caught on.

Even as the buried Renegades so as not to confuse people with the movies that weren't nearly as good.
    My Little Poney my favorite show ever!!!!
    "Activate Order 66...WITH A SIDE OF NACHOS PLEASE!" -Emperor Palpatine

Not familiar with Hub. Will have to look for it on the cable listings.

Quote Originally Posted by OC47151 View Post
    Not familiar with Hub. Will have to look for it on the cable listings.
    Better hurry.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.