Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Cool What are you watching right now?

Similar to the music thread using one's ears, this'n would be dual action senses: ears AND eyes.

What's on my set now? The Dodgers/Phillies playoff baseball game (NLCS game 4), but they just showed some kids in the stands, and a girl picked her nose. Both nostrils. And they kept the camera on her?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I am watching Heroes right....now.
    May the force be with you.

Monday Night Football
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    What's on my set now? The Dodgers/Phillies playoff baseball game (NLCS game 4)
    Same.......
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey. It's on Fuse, so they cut out some of the funny bits. But I've seen it a billion times, so it's all good.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Debate coverage, I had to be out when it was on originally.

Worst Enemy was a weird thing, I thought Christian Slater did really well, very compelling, some of the setup is very silly and makes no sense, Alfre Woodard feels out of place, and it turned out to be a show I found interesting but highly doubt I'd have on again.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Heroes! I'm still hoping that it turns out much better. I'm also watching South Park - loved the last episode.

More baseball: World Series, Rays v. Phillies. Bottom of the eighth, none on, one out, 3-2 count and... fouled off by Iwamura.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam
    If this was at current time
    I wasn't at my computer to type this, so I'm Doc Browning this post, at 88MPH and 1.21 gigawatts!

Last night around 8:45 PM PST, was switching between the school where I work playing a rival in football on regional cable TV, and our local arena hosting the Lakers and The Franchise Formerly Known as the Supersonics in NBA preseason basketball. Local coverage rules!