Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    I am currently watching the Carolina/Boston College game.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Seems all I watch is sports on TV. Right now, it's Ohio St.'s opening drive versus Penn St. (3rd and 12... incomplete pass).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Predicta-ble-Cam Jos View Post
    Seems all I watch is sports on TV. Right now, it's....
    ... Steelers/Giants NFL contest (injury timeout).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    ... Steelers/Giants NFL contest (injury timeout).
    God awful looking throwbacks. Not as bad as the eagles' though.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

I'm watching a very ugly Giants game.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

That was not a Steelers game. I purge it from my memory. And those aren't even the WORST Steeler throwbacks, either, J&H.

Finally, no sports! I'm switching between a Simpsons re-run (Ned and Homer get married in Vegas) and celebrity look-alike Family Feud (they need 61 on the last clue to win, and get... 17).

I'm watching nothing because my wife has commandeered the TV to get her weekend QVC fix.

I've self-exiled in the office.............
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I'm watching nothing because my wife has commandeered the TV to get her weekend QVC fix.

I've self-exiled in the office.............
    See? This is why the "improvement" in Feb. '09 to all digital programming is going to ruin life as we know it. Unless you put a converter on every set, those cheap B&W or small 13" screen boxes can't help on such a day. I have watched many a sporting event, game show, cartoon, newscast, etc. on those while "multitasking" (read: making it seem as if I'm doing two things at once) on Sat. afternoons and summer weekday mornings... ah nostalgia, why aren't you like the way I remember you?

Quote Originally Posted by Yet-Again Jos View Post
    Seems all I watch is sports on TV.
    The Backyard Brawl, Pitt/W.Virginia. Offensive pass interference on WV wiped out a first down completion.