Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    It's the sad part of Frosty the Snowman. He'll be back again some day!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Enjoying the SW marathon on Spike.......
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I caught an edited-out part from E2 last night (Anakin's order to fire at the fuel cells of the escaping Trade Fed ships... and Obi-Wan's approval; THAT probably led to Vader's fall ).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Three Stooges marathon on AMC.....

SOITANLY!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Jon Stewart's opening rant on The Daily Show.

On par with the Moon Landing, Who Shot JR?, last episode of Cheers, and Murphy Brown's baby; I'm watching history! The first-ever prime time NFL draft! Wow. How... the same as it's been before.

Not counting most of the shows I watch that are either "no longer produced", "in syndicated rerun", or only on "a casual basis" (when nothing else is on), this is what I'm currently watching.

Sunday:
    • The Simpsons
    • The Cleveland Show
    • Family Guy
    • American Dad
    • Stargate Atlantis (syndicated reruns)

Monday:
    • House
    • Big Bang Theory
    • CSI: Miami

Tuesday:
    • LOST
    • V

Wednesday:
    • CSI: NY

Thursday:
    • Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains
    • Flash Forward
    • Fringe
    • Supernatural
    • CSI

Friday:
    None

Saturday:
    • Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 1) "Reversion"

Currently on Hiatus/Done for the Season:
    • Heroes

Stargate Atlantis is only on the list still as I need to re-watch the final two episodes. Sort of saw them when I borrowed the DVDs from the library, but my TV crapped out on me during those final two episodes. So the picture wasn't quite the best viewing. Power Rangers is technically also "reruns", but since they went through the effort to alter them to make them appear "new" (sort of like alterations done to the "remastered" editions of Star Trek: The Original Series) I'm watching out of curiosity to see the changes.

As far as casual "new" shows go, I do occasionally catch an episode here and there for Bones, The Middle, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Sons of Tucson and Two and a Half Men.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

M*A*S*H Season 2 right now.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!