Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    For the first time ever, I've watched NCAA opening round (sorry, "First Four" play-in games) games almost all day. With some yardwork, grading, and other miscellany throughout. Currently, #12 seed Cal is trying to upset #5 UNLV (which is good for my bracket).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

We've been catching up on Game of Thrones so we're ready for next week.

Waiting for the mass market paperback to come of book 5... Amazon has it pushed back until the fall.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Well, on seemingly EVERY SINGLE CHANNEL, a baby boy was born in London today.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Rome: Season I. (still) good stuff! I've been watching it with the "enhanced information" that pops up every now and then to add historical context to whats going on on the screen and it really adds a lot. Great stuff!

Pro Football Hall of Fame induction ceremony (on NFL Network, not The Four Letter).

Doctor Who "The End of Time" to be followed by "Doctor Who Live: The Next Doctor".
    May the force be with you.

I just watched them announce Peter Capaldi as the next Doctor Who.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    I just watched them announce Peter Capaldi as the next Doctor Who.
    Spoilers. (Don't worry, I won't call you "sweetie" )
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Rome Season II, this was my 3rd time watching the series and its sill great. Not as good as others ie. Deadwood but still solid, although they could've done a better job of showing that the timeline was advancing more then just the occasional comment made. ie. age the actors.