Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    IAAF World Track and Field Championships from Moscow. Way to hand the 5,000 to Mo Farah team Kenya, did you not watch the 10,000 the other day? Perhaps a sit and kick isn't the way to beat him?

I recorded Bill Cosby's newest stand-up comedy special from Comedy Central, "Far From Finished." Very funny; he indirectly references the "Himself" routine (my absolute favorite stand-up from any comic of all time) multiple times throughout. Still got it, Cos!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Me! As an extra in That Things You Do! Who's gonna hit me? (hit me! )
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

NFL Draft on two channels (ESPN, NFL Network). Steelers took a Buckeye LB as their 1st rounder (Shazier).

Just got Time Warner Cable, so I'm going through OnDemand. There is so much to watch! I just saw Doc of the Dead, a documentary on the evolution of zombies in media. And on the SportSkool (as an English teacher, I'm offended by that spelling) channel, I viewed and participated in the ICE workout, 32 minutes of glorious pain. Did it three times in one week, so that makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Just got Time Warner Cable
    Also to see a certain baseball club finally on TV, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Also to see a certain baseball club finally on TV, perhaps?
    I shall neither confirm nor deny...

A replay of a tribute to Don Rickels; One Night Only on Spike TV. Not quite a roast, but not all lovey-dovey, considering his comedic style.

First intermission of Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final, with the Kings a goal down at 2-1.