Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    First intermission of Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final, with the Kings a goal down at 2-1.
    These Kings know how to keep us on the edge. Thankfully, they delivered a win yet again. Three more and it's parade time...

With as sluggish as they looked in this game, it'll be 6 more games before parade time. Still, any win in a storm...

PS - handle the puck better, jeez! Fundamentals!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm surprised they're even standing after how grueling of a playoffs they've had. The Rangers' speed in the first period overwhelmed them, but they fought back - yet again. It's really surprising.

So, I've been working on my Fall schedule and it appears this is what I'll be watching come then. Going to have to rely heavily on Windows Media Center (a.k.a. PC's built-in DVD-r), regular Hulu, ABC.com/CBS.com/NBC.com/FOX.com/CW.com's website's and maybe even some VHS recordings to catch it all on Monday, Tuesday & especially Wednesday.

Monday

8-9 PM – Gotham (FOX)
    8-8:30 PM - The Big Bang Theory (CBS – during NFL season)
    9-10 PM – Sleepy Hollow (FOX)
    10-11 PM — The Blacklist (NBC - prior to Nov. 17th)

Tuesday

9-10 PM - Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. / Marvel's Agent Carter (ABC)
    9-10 PM - Supernatural (CW)
    10-11 PM - Person of Interest (CBS)

Wednesday

8-9 PM – Hell’s Kitchen (FOX)
    8-9 PM - Survivor (CBS)
    8:30-9 PM - The Goldbergs (ABC)
    9-9:30 PM - Modern Family (ABC)
    9-10 PM - The 100 (CW)

Thursday

8-8:30 PM - The Big Bang Theory (CBS – after NFL season)
    9-10 PM — The Blacklist (NBC - beginning Feb. 5th)

Friday

8-9 PM – Masterchef Junior (FOX)
    9-10 PM - Hawaii Five-0 (CBS)
    10-11 PM — Constantine (NBC)

Saturday

12-12:30 PM - Power Rangers Super Megaforce / Power Rangers Dino Charge (NICK)

Sunday

11-11:30 AM - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NICK)
    7-8 PM – Bob’s Burgers (FOX)
    8-8:30 PM – The Simpsons (FOX)
    9-9:30 PM – Family Guy (FOX)
    10-11 PM - CSI: Crime Scene Investigation / CSI: Cyber (CBS)
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Brian Williams Reporting: Return to Normandy. It was an hour long special on the 70th anniversary of D Day, it told the story of four vets and shocker...their return to Normandy this past week.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I'm surprised they're even standing after how grueling of a playoffs they've had. The Rangers' speed in the first period overwhelmed them, but they fought back - yet again. It's really surprising.
    Looked in game 2 like the speed was less of a factor, the Rangers were a bit more sloppy in that area, but the Kings really looked tore up for a while, and then yet again in the 3rd period, they came alive. I still feel like their puck-handling is a disaster in the making, and counting on sudden-death OT wins isn't a workable strategy, but the Rangers seem like they're getting worn down.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Looked in game 2 like the speed was less of a factor, the Rangers were a bit more sloppy in that area, but the Kings really looked tore up for a while, and then yet again in the 3rd period, they came alive. I still feel like their puck-handling is a disaster in the making, and counting on sudden-death OT wins isn't a workable strategy, but the Rangers seem like they're getting worn down.
    I leave for South America in the morning, so I'll miss the rest of the series.

There might be access to a worldwide electronic network down there, too. Although, you type backwards below the equator, due to the Cordelia Effect, if my teachers learned me right. But enjoy the trip; it sounds cool.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Safe journey, and hopefully you'll return home to another Stanley Cup stay in Los Angeles.

Opening game of the World Cup, with Croatia LEADING host country Brazil one/nil in the first half!

[edit] Well, until Prince Namor ( ) just tied it up.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 06-12-2014 at 03:32 PM. Reason: a GGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!
    "That's what Sheev said."