Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Target Exclusive Battle Packs

I received the two Target exclusive Battle Packs in the mail today. They're exactly what I expected, for better or worse. The main characters in each pack (Yoda and Obi-Wan) are identical to their carded versions.

The first pack is Yoda with 4 Coruscant Guards. It's a pretty nice tie in for Target since the Coruscant Guards are exclusive to this battle pack and they serve beneath Commander Fox, who was also only available at Target.

The second pack is Obi-Wan with 4 troopers from the 212th Attack Battalion. For those of you who've been able to find Commander Cody, now you have troops he can boss around.

Overall, I wouldn't say that they're amazing battle packs since there isn't a lot of variety. But for troop builders, I think they're a pretty good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by FundingMyAddiction View Post
    I received the two Target exclusive Battle Packs in the mail today. They're exactly what I expected, for better or worse. The main characters in each pack (Yoda and Obi-Wan) are identical to their carded versions.

The first pack is Yoda with 4 Coruscant Guards. It's a pretty nice tie in for Target since the Coruscant Guards are exclusive to this battle pack and they serve beneath Commander Fox, who was also only available at Target.

The second pack is Obi-Wan with 4 troopers from the 212th Attack Battalion. For those of you who've been able to find Commander Cody, now you have troops he can boss around.

Overall, I wouldn't say that they're amazing battle packs since there isn't a lot of variety. But for troop builders, I think they're a pretty good deal.
    tried to order these online but no such luck. hopefully i can find them in the store.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I'll just wait until we get both clones in the basic line.

One's already confirmed.

I am with Battle Droid, I am going to hold off until both are available on basic card, seeing I have the Kenobi with his accessories already, and I am hoping they do a better Yoda without built in gimmick.

And like Battle Droid has stated one of the figures is already slated for release, I cant remember which one at the min, could look it up at anotheR Site, but it really aint that important.

One thing I hope doesnt happen, is that they just release the clone troopers this way and that they actually release different figures from the Clone Wars series, I know theres a rumor of Jabba the Hutt coming - hope he is packed with his Protocol Droid.
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster
    And like Battle Droid has stated one of the figures is already slated for release, I cant remember which one at the min, could look it up at anotheR Site, but it really aint that important.
    It's the 212th Attack Battalion Clone Trooper, as seen here.

Cool thanks JJL, what wave is this going to be in.

He'll be in wave 4, which consists of:

19. Clone Trooper (212th Attack Battalion)
    20. Padmé Amidala
    21. Clone Trooper with Space Gear
    22. Magnaguard
    23. R3-S6 (Goldie)

At least, I think he'll be in there, as Hasbro didn't put him in their Comic Con slideshow for this wave.

I havent heard mention of him coming in any wave, thats why I was wondering, I knew there was one coming but not which wave.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    tried to order these online but no such luck. hopefully i can find them in the store.
    Weird. I ordered them from Target.com a couple of days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    I'll just wait until we get both clones in the basic line.

One's already confirmed.
    I have no use for the extra Obi-Wan or Yoda but for $19.99 for four clones, that's quite a deal cheaper than buying them on a single card for $6.99 per figure would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    So do Obi-Wan and Yoda come with all their accessories? I thought Obi-Wan didn't have his jetpack.
    Yoda comes with all of his accessories (walking stick, lightsaber, firing force thing) and Obi-Wan only comes with his lightsaber (no helmet, no jetpack).