Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Figure stand re-release with new name stickers

As seen here, it seems like Hasbro will start shipping the stands with new name labels. It lists 2008 figures and some new figures like Ammunition Droid, Anakin Skywalker - Concept, and Assault Battle Droid. There's also an AT-ST Driver - it could be the ones from the Targets sets, but then again, it might be a new one. I don't know if I'll buy more as I still have a bunch from the set I got last year, but we'll see.

i'd buy a couple of sets but i would also want to see another stand done with the Clone Wars logo on it. I mean I know they pack a EU stand but I hold Clone Wars as more canon than EU and feel it should have a seperate stand by itself.

also i think they shouold include the same number of stands as the stickers, that was frustrating trying to figure out which figures i wanted to give stands to.

would also love to see Hasbro have a coin promo similiar to the Vintage Kenner display back in the day. it would be cool if they included the last few figures from the TAC line (ie Waves 1&2 of 2008) as well. kinda of incentive to buy the display.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I notice that these stands have two pegs on them and I seem to recall the previous stands only had one. I tend to prefer the 2-peg stands since you don't end up with the figure looking like it's rocking back on one foot (which is only a big problem on figures with no ankle articulation).

Also nice to see Arvel Crynyd's name on that list, I probably wouldn't order this whole set for that one stand, but I might be willing to trade something for it.

Couldn't you just get a lable maker and make them yourself?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    I notice that these stands have two pegs on them and I seem to recall the previous stands only had one. I tend to prefer the 2-peg stands since you don't end up with the figure looking like it's rocking back on one foot (which is only a big problem on figures with no ankle articulation).

Also nice to see Arvel Crynyd's name on that list, I probably wouldn't order this whole set for that one stand, but I might be willing to trade something for it.
    Oh, cool, I didn't even notice the two pegs. That will really help with battle droids and the like.

Ammunition Droid is not new, it's the tan Gonk Droid from the SW:Battlefront II set.

I didn't notice the second peg, good catch!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The two-peg dealio works really well in GIJoe.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I like that they are going to two pegs. The previous version was nice but there are some figures that stand up better with the two pegs.