Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Target Battle Packs - Sarlacc Pit and Christophsis

Battle at the Sarlacc Pit and Battle of Christophsis, the second of which we've already seen packaged, are online at Target's site. You can see packaged shots there when you click to view a larger image. Hopefully Han's shirt barf has been removed, but I doubt it. Since Hasbro already said the Sarlacc one is $60, I assume the Christophsis one will be, too.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I still think the Sarlacc Pit looks awesome. I just hope they didn't make the base with the same flimsy material that they used on the Lars Homestead.

The base is vacuform, it was evident from the Comic-Con display. The edges are folded flat, and the plastic has that look about it. The Sarlacc itself won't be though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

might get both of these sets if I can find them. Targets around me are like Walmarts Hit or Miss.

looking at the pics of the Sarlacc set it almost seems like both Luke and Han have either new head sculpts or are kitbashed figures.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Despite the repack figures, I'll probably get the Sarlacc set since I never got the skiff. I'm not too certain about the other one. Two vehicles that I don't really need or have room for and even less exciting repacks figures. If I wasn't getting low on space, I probably wouldn't hesitate.

I'll be skipping both of these. The Christophsis pack just has repacks and by some stroke of luck, I snagged the original Sarlaac back from years and years ago. I cna't see dropping more $$ just cos they included a sarlacc.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    I'll be skipping both of these. The Christophsis pack just has repacks and by some stroke of luck, I snagged the original Sarlaac back from years and years ago. I cna't see dropping more $$ just cos they included a sarlacc.
    I didn't realize there was a Sarlacc done before.

He meant the skiff. They did, however, make a very tiny Sarlacc with the Tatooine Complete Galaxy in 1998.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I thought he meant the Sarlacc Pit battle pack with the same (or very similar) figures.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I thought he meant the Sarlacc Pit battle pack with the same (or very similar) figures.
    Yeah, that one that came out during POTF2, pictured here: http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...s/skiffbox.jpg

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"