Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jawa & WED droid images

Here are some images of the Jawa & WED droid I got from HansHideout. Jawa looks nice. I like the new gun that comes with it. WED droid looks super sweet, lots of articulated arms.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW_Q&A_Jawa.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	18404   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SW_Q&A_WED.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	18405  

AWESOME!!! Finally, a reason to be excited about SW collecting again!

The droid is the WED droid figure I've been wanting since around 1978!

The Jawa looks great, a bit clunky but will be a great addition to my Jawa clan.

Wow. This actually looks really good. They need to start making more of these sorts of figures instead of all of that carpy EU that nobody gives a damn about.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I didn't know there were any Jawas in the Ghostbusters. What is up with the giant ion gun and hose?

Otherwise, these look good.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Indeed! This set is amazing! WED-15 "Septoid 2" appears to be utterly beyond perfect! A new astounding high-water mark in droid figs for Hasbro. The details in the sculpts on the arms is simply stunning.

Sure, the Jawa has just been retooled slightly by giving it some new accessories. But after all the work that went into the droid, I won't be complaining. The "iconic" weapon is awesome! I love that we have the weird gun-with-a-cord at long last in this scale. Clearly the Bandolier underwent the necessary resculpting as well to accommodate the new gun as well.

Plus there appears to be another accessory hanging over his shoulder, too.

And finally, simply casting the vest the same exact color as the robes was a novel (and shrewd) move. Bravo, Hasbro. Bravo.

Wow, that looks great. The Jawa looks different from the TAC one but it's probably just the lighting or paint or something. I doubt the paint will look as good on the production WED droids, but the sculpting detail is just fantastic.

Ok I am loving this Jawa and WED, will be getting a few of the Jawas, and one of the WEDs.

I hope they make the Tall Jawa next.
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemonster View Post
    Ok I am loving this Jawa and WED, will be getting a few of the Jawas, and one of the WEDs.

I hope they make the Tall Jawa next.
    It's a two-pack, so you will have to do some trading or something to get more Jawas than WED droids.

Yeah, I will be buying loose Jawas from Ebay, or where I can get them, I will pick up one complete set, and then like you said get the individual figures else where.
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

Talking

Looks great! I'm really excited for these figures. After this droid comes out there will only be a few iconic droid figures left from the original trilogy to make. I hope Hasbro keeps up the good work. I'm still hoping for BG-J38 from Jabba's palace and M-HYD, the weird "cookstove" droid roaming around on the jawa sandcrawler.