Steve Oedekirk's THUMB films...

Has anyone else seen these? I received "THUMB WARS: The Phantom Cuticle" for Christmas and thought it was hilarious. I actually saw it on Sci-Fi or Comedy Central about a year ago. I just recently picked up "THE BLAIR THUMB". that's equally hysterical and has a "sane" and "insane" audio commentary track that can be activated on the DVD.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I've only seen Thumb Wars. The others don't really interest me.

It wasn't as i thought but I still busted a gut or 2.

I picked Thumb Wars up the same day that TPM came out on DVD. I agree 100% with you JEDIpartnr, absolutly hilarious. I wish that they would have actually planned to do a parody film of each movie, but you never know. They could go back and still do a sequel that includes some more parody of ESB and ROTJ.

The Blair Thumb, while not quite as funny as Thumb Wars is still a masterpiece of hilarity. I keep finding on occassion quoting some of the funnier lines from both of these. Can't wait for more releases in the Thumb Cinema line.

Oh, and just so you know here is the latest release dates and titles directly from the website. http://thumb.com/ Can't wait for these, and hope they continue the series.

Thumbtanic- Coming April 2002
    Bat Thumb- Coming June 2002
    God Thumb- Coming August 2002
    Frankenthumb - Coming October 2002

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

See, I bought The Phantom Cuticle for the novelty of it since it was only $9.99 . . . and I did laugh several times.
    But beyond the Star Wars spoof, I don't really think I would like other Thumb parodies.

never heard of it.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

Some of Oedekirk's comedy is funny but I mainly find it pretty weak. His gags are often too out there and make little sense in relation to what is going on.
    "Luke' I am your father!"

"You may be my father, but who's your daddy!?!"

I LOVE THUMB WARS!

I haven't seen the other ones yet, but I certainly WANT to.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I just downloaded the preview. All I can say is....I don't know what to say. Its hard to tell from the preview, but I think my sense of humor is warped enough to enjoy it.

My wife walked by while I was watching it. She doesn't think it is real and that anyone that though of that must be smoking something.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".