Exclamation Regular white clones with removable helmets...

Hasbro needs to make the regular white clones where the helmets come off like they did with the newer stormtroopers. But make the clones with different hair styles like in the cartoon. Or maybe make like five clones all with different hair styles in a battle pack .....maybe an exclusive or something like that.

Any thoughts?

clones, and stormies for that matter, that take off their helmets are likely to end up dead. i don't need removal helmets for any of my infantry/footsoldier types figures (and that goes for all the generic Cobra viper troops as well).

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergeorge06 View Post
    Hasbro needs to make the regular white clones where the helmets come off like they did with the newer stormtroopers. But make the clones with different hair styles like in the cartoon. Or maybe make like five clones all with different hair styles in a battle pack .....maybe an exclusive or something like that. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Any thoughts?
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I think that's a great idea. Personally, I am hoping they will re-release the Evolutions Clone Trooper with a Phase I trooper helmet, Phase II trooper helmet, and Phase I pilot helmet and put 4-6 in a repaint wave case. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I am not sure about everyone else, but I need Phase I pilots BAD.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
    It's "whittle," two t's.
    It's "douche", with an e.

Before today, I would have said "nah" to this, the clones we have are good enough and we do have a few commanders with removable helmets. But last night's episode was all-clones and it makes a difference to who they are on the show, to their humanity vs the clankers. Plus, the TAC Stormtrooper is better for having a removable helmet, even if the head inside is so very wrong the poseability and natural fit make a huge difference there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    It's "douche", with an e.
    "-bag", my spouse might add.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergeorge06 View Post
    Hasbro needs to make the regular white clones where the helmets come off like they did with the newer stormtroopers. But make the clones with different hair styles like in the cartoon. Or maybe make like five clones all with different hair styles in a battle pack .....maybe an exclusive or something like that.

Any thoughts?
    I totally agree but make it a battle pack non exclusive. would rather see that the pack is available in everystore.

would love to see perhaps a new Fox made with a removable helmet, and perhaps even a figure of Gree to boot. found these cool customs on ebay. would love to see Hasbro do some of these
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0c3a_35.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	18478   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	49f0_35.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	18479   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4453_35.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	18480  
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks