Thread: How many times?

Question How many times?

How many times have you watched each of the Star Wars movies (estimate)? I think I have watched TPM about 30 times, ANH 70 times, ESB 50 times, ROTJ about 70 times. Those are very rough estimates and I am only 16. How 'bout you?
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I'd say 300+ for each of the originals and maybe 40 or so for TPM.

What? Why are you looking at me like that?

I'd say around 200 times each for the OT. About 50 for TPM. I used to work in a video store so we got to watch them all day long. Cool huh. Plus I saw it a lot when I was little.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

yeah, I have been watching them for my entire life, estimation is clearly futile

Countless times, and PROUD of it!
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I don't know how many times i've watched the original trilogy.
    I've seen TPM 27 times thus far.(Yes, I've actually counted.)

Tough question, since I have watched the originals more times then I can count since they originally opened in the theater, as well as their original release on Beta and VHS. And then upgrading to the Laserdisc versions, both the original and special editions which I still watch frequently. I don't think I could even guess how many times I've watched the original trilogy films. Phantom Menace is currently running around 100 times or so. Yes, I am Star Wars obsessed and damn proud of it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I probably watched the original Starwars series about 35 times, the phantom menace about 15 times.

I worship STarwars!