Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Legacy wave 4

Legacy wave 4

Reports of the new Endor BP and the wave 4 of Legacy are popping up all over the net. Anyone find anything yet?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Nothing in Ohio from what i've seen. I just want the Organa's and FX-6 from the Legacy wave as the rest are pretty much repacks/repaints. I think FX-6 might be a repack, but I can't remember.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

None of them are repacks or repaints except for the Felucia Clone Trooper.

Haven't found anything in stores. However I think hasbrotoyshop has them up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    None of them are repacks or repaints except for the Felucia Clone Trooper.
    huh. I'll be damned. I thought for sure at least Grievous was a repack. Is he a new sculpt or something?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

New and properly-scaled. But lacking a cape. :thumbsdown:
    Tommy, close your eyes.

He has the ability to split his arms from two to four. :fourthumbsup: But he has only two lightsabers for some reason. :twothumbsdown:

I have not seen any of wave 4 anywhere around here, but some of 3 is still lingering. At least they are not too hard to find here.

What I am really trying to find are some of the wave 3 from the Clone Wars, but I will leave that for the appropriate thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    He has the ability to split his arms from two to four. :fourthumbsup:
    That is pretty darn cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    But he has only two lightsabers for some reason. :twothumbsdown:
    That is pretty darn stupid!!
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

The lack of lightsabers does not bother me, I'm not going to be using my old Grievouses anymore so the new one can have all of theirs. I am bummed about the cape. I guess Hasbro just wanted to make sure they could rerelease this figure on a card again sometime soon.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    The lack of lightsabers does not bother me, I'm not going to be using my old Grievouses anymore so the new one can have all of theirs.
    I agree...the fact that it only comes with 2 sabers does not mean I will not buy it, because I will. I just think its a bit odd to feature a figure who wields 4 sabers at that point in the film and then only stick 2 in the package. I guess the non-collectors or kids are the ones who will have to find another way around this. Folks like us have lightsabers galore for figures, but some of them may not.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed