Welcome to the Most Wanted Vehicles Poll, Phase 1, Round 2. The results of this new Most Wanted Vehicles poll will be delivered to Hasbro during Toy Fair in February '09. (Round 1 is the Prequels poll, which is open until Oct 28th. If you haven't yet, make sure you vote there too.)
The polling method will take place across multiple polls. Each round of Phase 1 will find the top choices in each of these sources (Prequels, Original Trilogy, Clone Wars, EU, and a "Fantasy" category of extremely large vehicles - such as the Star Destroyer - from all sources that fans want to send a message on despite the perception that their size makes them unlikely to get made).
Once all of Phase 1 is complete, then Phase 2 will take the choices from all those sources and, through your voting there, skim the most wanted in several rounds to create a final top 20 list. Each poll will last 2 weeks. Ok, so let's get to it...
Phase 1, Round 2 | Original Trilogy
To vote in this poll, post your ranked top 10 list in the order that you most wish to see them made.
Please choose from the list below or write in a new candidate (please make sure all write-ins are accurate to this poll):
- - Vehicles first seen in A New Hope -
- Lars Family Landspeeder (V-35 Courier)
- X-wing Fighter [with callsign stripe stickers]
- Outrider (YT-2400)
- Y-Wing Fighter [larger redesign, working droid slot]
- A-1 Deluxe Floater landspeeder
- 9000 Z001 landspeeder
- Escape Pod (from Tantive IV) [larger redesign, working top hatch]
- Void Spider TX-3 Air Taxi
- Air-2 racing swoop
- TIE Fighter [redesigned for accuracy and better features, sound effects]
- - Vehicles first seen in The Empire Strikes Back -
- Slave I [larger redesign with repaint in mind for both ESB and AOTC verisons]
- Snowspeeder [redesigned with accuracy and all features]
- Twin-pod Cloud Car
- AT-ST [Hoth design, differs from ROTJ design]
- Laser Ice-cutter
- TIE Shuttle
- - Vehicles first seen in Return of the Jedi -
- Speeder Bike [redesigned to modern quality, with clear flight stand]
- AT-ST [larger redesign, differs from ESB design]
- Jabba's Skiff [larger redesign]
- TIE Interceptor [redesigned for accurate cockpit & wings]
Vote now, and thanks for participating!
This poll will close at 11:59pm PST on Tuesday, November 4th.