Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Team Canada rules!! Way to go guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail!!!

Soo, just making sure this thread doesn't get closed or something. Don't worry,fellows, this truly is the calm before the storm. Just a reminder, march 10 sees the brand new trailer on FOX tv, right near the end of malcom in the middle. Check out the new thread in this forum, too- I put a little wav file in my post urging those guys to join the fight, a sound that will bring new meaning to the legend of Mabudon!!!
    PS notice that the first post in that thread mentions that there's not many posts in it? Just thought that was odd, is all. 42 and TK421, if you made it here, welcome!! Don't forget, this forum only represents SPACE for us to post our findings, so if we don't post em, we gots nuthin to reed !!!! Woooooooo!!!!!
    "new figs, whatever, wherever you are, us Canadians, gonna get you, no matter how far"
    Up the Irons for sure, cause I say DRAW!!!
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I would love to post something. Or like it was said in Episode 1.........."No need to report anything until we have something to report" Not my fault hasbro doesnt send stuff here. Wait do you want to know about the 10000 ketwols and duros we have for 8.44 at walmart?? Or the Aurra Sings that never sell or the Bespin Leias that just sit there??

Well...

Hey mabudon,
    Thanks for the heads up on the movie-trailer, i had totally forgetten that it was coming.
    I love when that happens, it's like Christmas.

Still no sign of anything new here in the Nation's capital.
    Found a few more Obi-wan/Vader sets at a TRU but that's it.

I think all these places are still skittish after over ordering for episode I, well that and the fact they thought that Ketwol was going to be a huge seller...

My local wal-mart had collection 1 POTJ figs on for 5.00. The only unfortuanate thing is that it is all Aura's, Leia's, and Chewy's...

That's my post.

They also had Lord of the Rings swords on for 10.00 and the cross bow for 15.00. I bought the sword for my nephew, it makes a lot of noise, glad it isn't in my house.

Greedo

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Where have all the 2 -1Bs gone?

Indeed SW collecting is currently in a sad state of affairs. I can't find a reason to buy another Chewbacca Mechanic. However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Preview figs. should be here in a little over two weeks. We Canadians must keep each other posted as to where and when the products become available. Should be plentiful, could be like latter day POTJ. Do your part for the cause! Until then, keep waiting for your 25th Anniversary Toyfare Vader to arrive in the mail!
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

Registered

Net Advantage

Can anyone recommend any online stores that don't seriously burn those of us with a 60cent dollar?

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!

Re: Net Advantage

Originally posted by haggis
    Can anyone recommend any online stores that don't seriously burn those of us with a 60cent dollar?
    I don't know of any...but I've heard that Yestertoys.com and BriansToys.com are reputable. I've contemplated several times ordering from both of these places...but due to low finances at the time...I held off. I know that BriansToys has a number of specials that seem like they would be cheaper than buying anywhere else...depending on what you are looking for.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

Registered

More questions...

Thanks Darkross. Does anyone know which stores we can expect EP II stuff to be in other than TRU and Walmart? Maybe Sears(recent 25th Anniversary figs were there) and what of old favourite Zellers? Do any of you have the inside scoop?

Zellers is a good question- they seem to have ordered a ton of Ketwol(as a kind of warm up) and then nothing(in st catharines, anyways). I go in there from time to time, but the laws of toyland don't seem to apply year round.
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.