Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    I know that Zellers here in New Brunswick has nothing! Unless you want to count those 2 pack Leia Line. Other than that, I've not seen any new figures come to Zellers since Emperor's Wrath Darth Vader and that line sold out shortly there-after.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    As for SEARS, I've never seen any new figures there at all here in New Brunswick. I know that after they got some of the Episode I stuff in, they didn't seem to stock anything from the POTJ line. Now I think that BOSSKMAN saw the Anniversary sets at Sears, but I'm not sure if it was Sears or Toys R Us. Anyway, no matter, SEARS has nothing exciting that's for sure! They aren't even on my checklist for new figures!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

sears here doesn't even sell star wars figs. we're lucky if we find star wars lego there.

Registered
    Ontario, CANADA where there are no TARGET stores

Sears lookin' at you kid!

I got all of the 25th Anniversary packs at Sears. I had to go to three different stores to find them all though. That's why I thought Sears might be back on the bandwagon for AOTC. Time will tell...
    Apparently the preview figs. are showing up down south(see NEWS section). Please LMK if any of you come across them and where. My email is haggisthedog@hotmail.com if you prefer not to share with the scalpers.(if any check this thread) I will gladly do the same for those of you I have spoken to via pm's.
    Thanks.
    Don't drink the blue milk! Why? It's spoiled!

25th anniversary sets

Well, one of the TRUs here in Ottawa now is carrying all of the 25th anniversary sets.

Woo hoo

I did notice they have tons of new E.T. stuff though... AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Where the hell is the FX-7 wave!?!