Bo'Mar Monastery BP found!

I didn't see a thread about this in here, so i thought i'd start one up.

My mum found one today in the dayton, OH region. It looked relatively cool, so I asked her to snag it for me.

Start checking wally worlds!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Have you seen it in person yet? If so, how different is Anakin? I know he has a cloth skirt thing but I don't know if he has articulated knees or ankles now.

Anakin looks the same. Its hard to tell because he is in a jumping/flying position off of the STAP.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I saw one this afternoon but didn't pay any attention to the figure's articulation. Both figs looked like straight repacks to me.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I found this at Wal-Mart today, along with the Shield Generator Assault set. Anakin does appear to have knee articulation. He might even have some sort of ankle articulation, but I'm not sure since I have not opened it. His paint app seems to be slightly different as well, at least when comparing to my basic figure.

I actually got this today, along with the Endor set, but I won't be opening them until my birthday or Christmas. Anyway, Anakin now has the scar and knee articulation, but I didn't look too closely. Both sets look pretty cool, though.

Found these all over at local Targets yesterday. P/u'ed Shield Generator Assault, passed on Monastary Assault.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Anakin also has soft goods.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Anakin also has soft goods.
    You'd be the expert on soft goods I hear.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I found this pack for myself and while it looks nifty, I had my mum take it back as it's not worth the price tag. I already have the STAPS from Episode I, the droid is pretty much the POTJ damaged one just in CW form and anakin isn't too different. Saved 20 bucks.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"