Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New 2009 Galactic Heroes (Luminara, etc.)

I have to buy Representative Binks and Droid Factory Padme!

The Clone and Dwarf Spider Droid look like fun.

I think Luminara and the Super Battle Droid could be bought as well.

Mace and Garindan are repeats I think. Is Mace Windu any different from the one we got with the PlaysKool Reek?

I'll likewise be getting the Jar Jar and Padme set.

I don't collect the Heroes line for Star Wars, but I'm still a big fan of Jar Jar.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I am looking forward to this wave. I really like the look of Lumiara, and it makes sense that a Barris will follow (i hope)

i know its not in the upcoming wave, but i sure hope we get one of those droid commandos from episode 5 of the clone wars. They were pretty cool.

a cinema scene with clones vs droids would be cool too since there are new clones, a captain rex, a redone Super battle droid and the spider droid. I think a cinema scene of the arrest of Ziro would be cool too (Captain Fox, Padme, some droids and Ziro).

Maybe this belongs in a GH vehicles thread, but I really want a Republic Gunship for my 'Heroes.

Rumor is we're getting a regular TIE Fighter - and I hope - Slave-One.

An AT-AT and Sandcrawler, and Sailbarge would all be great! As would Vultcher Droid Fighters in the GH style.

Any idea on when the next wave is due out. We just got the four new two packs at Wal-Mart yesterday (Ahsoka, Captain Rex...etc).

I haven't seen those yet. Well - maybe a remnant from the wave - Anakin on the STAP? (at Target).

I didn't buy that one, but might reconsider it. I love Galactic Heroes but don't purchase everything. I'm looking forward to next year's snowspeeder though!

Also, I just got the skiff but haven't opened it yet. I think I may - I just like the way it's packaged though.

We got the Anakin/STAP, Commander Cody/Obi-wan in CLone armor, Ahsoka/Captain Rex/ and Ventress/Dooku packs at a local Wal-Mart. We also picked up the skiff and it is sweet. My four year old and I collect these for him to play with. He was hooked on Star Wars initially by the Lego video games. Now he can quote lines from movies and act out scenes. It's the coolest thing ever.
    We found a link online with images of a 2009 wave. A lot were re-issues. But there was a Luminara, a new Super Battle Droid, Jar Jar Binks, Padme, and I think a Spider Droid. There wasn't a release date and I am hoping they hit before Christmas. The Snow Speeder looks great. We are still hoping for an AT-AT.

I saw the Skiff set today, and I so wanted to get it, but since returning from California, I haven't returned to my Pizza Ria job, so I really have to watch what I spend my money on.

The set looks sweet, though I wish they had better Scarlacc arms, other than the two cardboard ones they had coming out.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Hey, I have a link for the pictures, because I didn't see one...

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...oes_118692.asp

I will be attaining the Dwarf Spider Droid w/ the new Clone Trooper. I like how he is aiming his rifle.
    Last edited by Alpha 315; 11-07-2008 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Um, let me think about that....

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Maybe this belongs in a GH vehicles thread, but I really want a Republic Gunship for my 'Heroes.

Rumor is we're getting a regular TIE Fighter - and I hope - Slave-One.

An AT-AT and Sandcrawler, and Sailbarge would all be great! As would Vultcher Droid Fighters in the GH style.
    With all the X-Wings they've been releasing, I would htink a TIE is a guarantee, and I think Slave 1 is a lock because they can repaint it and get 2 releases out of the same mold (ESB & AotC).