Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just got a cool thought about the lightning bolts for a new Emperor figure, some parts on the bolts could be articulated so we could even display the lightning going in the directions we want it to... If they can articulate all those little arms on FX-7, surely this wouldn't be impossible.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    I just got a cool thought about the lightning bolts for a new Emperor figure, some parts on the bolts could be articulated so we could even display the lightning going in the directions we want it to... If they can articulate all those little arms on FX-7, surely this wouldn't be impossible.
    Mooie Mooie Bombad Idea. I like it, see these are the reasons that Hasbro really should look more to the fans for ideas on what to make, then what some executives in suits on the board of directors say.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Those bean counters in the board room have ZERO imagination...

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Those bean counters in the board room have ZERO imagination...
    That's exactly why they are toy company executives. The same kind of people that came up with limited edition, impossible to find, Harry Potter figures. Oh, nice job of making collecting fun for kids, guys.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Anyone else watch the movie "BIG"? That pretty much sums it up.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The movie BIG,I never thought about it but your right. The ones making the figures never seem in touch with what the people really want. They think they are.but are far from the mark.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Originally posted by Obi-Don
    The movie BIG,I never thought about it but your right. The ones making the figures never seem in touch with what the people really want. They think they are.but are far from the mark.
    *chuckles* I turned my TV on this morning, onto Comedy Central and BIG is on. Pretty funny that we had it come up in discusion and it happened to pop up on TV.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

A new Emperor would be cool. A deluxe figure w/ thrown, soft goods, and Luke's lightsaber hilt would be awesome!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Super palpy

I think the any new emperor figure should screamwhen you drop him from any height and explode into cool blue fireworks.

Sure it'd be expensive to keep buying them but man would it be soooooo cool.