Re: Fan Club membership requirement?

I am no longer a member of the Fan Club (haven't been for a couple of years now), and I was permitted to place an order for two of the Toy Fair Vader figs. Their system issued a confirmation number to me, so I assume that the order was accepted.

Chad
    Always looking for rare and unique Vader items (including, but not necessarily limited to, licensed and unlicensed foreign (to US) pieces). Please email me if you have any such items for sale or trade.

I've been meaning to renew my membership with the Fan Club but havn't gotten around to it.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

You could get Vader regardless of being a Fan Club member. The difference was that members only had to pay $11.99 while non-members had to pay $14.99.

Originally posted by Jayspawn
    I've been meaning to renew my membership with the Fan Club but havn't gotten around to it.
    Me too, Jayspawn. I've not gotten around to it for almost two years. And I don't feel like I've been missing too much.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by El Chuxter
    Me too, Jayspawn. I've not gotten around to it for almost two years. And I don't feel like I've been missing too much.
    Same here, I dunno why. I just lost intrest in being a fan club member, and recieving the Insider. You know what that means right, we are all responsible for Hasbro/WOTC taking over the fan club.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.