Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Emperor Palpatine.

Do we need a new one?

It could come with the Big Emperor head Hologram or maybe his throne, and maybe soft goods and his cane & Luke's Lightsaber hilt.

definetly

one with soft goods, his throne, luke's lightsaber hilt, an evil grin his wooden "staff", force lightning and hands like he's just using his lightning's and little joints in his handjoints so that you can turn his hands down to wrap around his throne (like the cinema-scene emperor)
    that would be the ultimate emperor

We definatly do need a new one, and I think that next year will be the year one will be offered. This year is a movie year, and I don't think they would wanna have him and Chancellor Palpatine on the racks at the same time, cause confusion in the kiddies.

But yeah, since we have these nice new bubbles that hold alot of stuff. Give us a nice Emporer with cloth goods so that he can sit in his included throne, and also be picked up by Emporer's Wrath Darth Vader. Toss in his cane, and some force lightening and we'll have a definative Emporer Palpy.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Just as long as the force lightning isn't made a projectile...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Just as long as the force lightning isn't made a projectile...
    Shhhhh, don't give them more bad ideas. Move along Hasbro, nothing to see here.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I need that perfect Emperor Palpatine, give it to me Hasbro!!!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku

"...cause confusion in the kiddies."

Kiddies don't buy Star Wars figures anymore.

Shhhhh, don't give [Hasbro] more bad ideas.

You mean like the AOTC line? A HA! You finally admit it...

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    Kiddies don't buy Star Wars figures anymore. You mean like the AOTC line? A HA! You finally admit it...
    I disagree, kids do to buy Star Wars figures. Especially in years with movies. As well as I have actually seen and know quite a few kid collectors. I never said the AOTC's line was perfect, but it's not horrible either.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Ya but kids dont buy much in those few years between movies. We keep that wheel greasy not them. And I wonder where those kids get their cash from??? Hmmmm??

Actually I was in Wal-Mart a week or two ago and found the FX-7 and Eeth Koth wave(s). As I was walking up to the register some kid (looked to be about 11-12) walked by and saw the figures. He looked at me and said "Cool, they got the new figures in?!"

They still had a set back there so I am pretty sure he got what he was looking for. Actually Eeth Koth and Zutton were still sitting there 2 days ago.

And I remember when Aurra Sing came out. I looked everywhere. I finally went to Target, as I hit the SW section I looked down to see some 7-8 year old reaching for the LAST Aurra Sing. He made off with it to ask Mom and Dad. It took me another 3 weeks to find an Aurra Sing.

Kids are out there buying these things, it's just that there are sooo many choices for toys these days.
    May the force be with you.