Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerks

Jerks

Okay, so my wife is now getting bogus harassing text messages. I guess this is the new way for people to be jerks.

Really....

It seems like there is always something stupid people do to be jerks. Creating viruses, telemarketing, viral marketing, etc. But texting...come on man.

Yes, my wife found out today from an anonymous text message that her wife is cheating on her.

One of my buddies said to me the other day that someone was sending him mass text messages to eat up his monthly "text messaging" limits.

I have heard of some idiotic stunts in my day but this is just retarded.
    May the force be with you.

Are you sure the person doesn't just have a wrong number, though?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I got a text message saying the Cubs got swept by the Dodgers in the playoffs so I threw my phone away.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

It's the latest hi-tech answer to the old crank phone call, "Do you have Prince Albert in the can?"

It's the continuing slide into Third Worldom our country is experiencing. Being an old f@rt, I remember a time when there was manners and respect of others in our society.

That was a long time ago. A long time.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

That was a long time ago. A long time.
    Before the dark times, before the iPhone.
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    I got a text message saying the Cubs got swept by the Dodgers in the playoffs so I threw my phone away.
    If you are gonna get that text every year, might as well not have a cell
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    If you are gonna get that text every year, might as well not have a cell

I just threw kidhuman into the garbage, next to my cell phone!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    ...Yes, my wife found out today from an anonymous text message that her wife is cheating on her...
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Dude, your wife has a wife? That's awesome![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Oh wait, now I get it...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I haven't experienced this sorta of thing yet. I just get an automated call ever few months for "residents in your area have been selected for a free vacation...". Unfortunately it comes in as Private Name/Private Number, so I just hang up. I wish the number would come through so I could call those a holes back.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

In our country the major companies started (to MUCH complaint) charging for every message received, spam or otherwise, so it could have been intended to make 5 cents for Rogers north of the border and accidentally got sent to your wife
    Iso&Baws
    I have never owned a cellphone and hopefully never will
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

I only use one when I travel. I find them to be an annoyance. There are times I just want to not talk to people and nothing is that important that you have to be in contact all the freaking time. But even to use a cell phone nowadays, there is apparaently a right time to call directly and a right time to text. I don't have the patience or desire to decode the rules. Its something I can do with out. But I do like having one when I'm on trips. I really feel sorry for the crack berry addicts.