Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Most Wanted Vehicles Poll - Round 3: The Clone Wars

Welcome to the Most Wanted Vehicles Poll, Phase 1, Round 3. The results of this new Most Wanted Vehicles poll will be delivered to Hasbro during Toy Fair in February '09. (Round 2 is the Original Trilogy poll, which is open until Nov 4th. If you haven't yet, make sure you vote there too.)

The polling method will take place across multiple polls. Each round of Phase 1 will find the top choices in each of these sources (Prequels, Original Trilogy, Clone Wars, EU, and a "Fantasy" category of extremely large vehicles - such as the Star Destroyer - from all sources that fans want to send a message on despite the perception that their size makes them unlikely to get made).

Once all of Phase 1 is complete, then Phase 2 will take the choices from all those sources and, through your voting there, skim the most wanted in several rounds to create a final top 20 list. Each poll will last 2 weeks. Ok, so let's get to it...

Phase 1, Round 3 | The Clone Wars

To vote in this poll, post your ranked top 10 list in the order that you most wish to see them made.
    Please choose from the list below, or write in a new candidate (please make sure all write-ins are accurate to this poll):

Vote now, and thanks for participating!

This poll will close at 11:59pm PST on Tuesday, November 11th.

1) CR20 Troop Carrier - they can repaint it as the outbound freighter Anakin and Padme took in AOTC - but you'd think this would be in the fantasy category, as they land AT-AT's in these by ESB.

2) Asajj Ventress’ Fanblade Starfighter - why not? They make Annie's ship

3) Manta Droid Subfighter (Kit Fisto needs something to fight with his shirt off - besides all the ladies)

4) Trade Federation Mini-Sub (ditto)

5) The Y-wing Starfighter Clone Wars version. OK - if they make this a 2-seater and a realistic Ashoka figure to fly with Anakin, I might be down for it. Might be. If the ship's adjustable, you can put Leia and C-3PO in it from Splinter of the Mind's Eye.

6) The Twilight - then if my above conditions are met for the CW era Y-wings - I might go for the Twilight as well. I'm trying to NOT buy any cartoon figures though.

1. Nu Class Attack Shuttle
    2. Y Wing
    3. CR20 Trooper Carrier
    4. Separatist Boarding Craft
    5. Twilight
    6-10 IDK

1. Pod Hunter (aka Separatist Boarding Craft)
    2. Manta Droid Subfighter
    3. Trade Federation Mini-Sub
    4. Hyena Droid Bomber

[FONT=Courier New]1. Republic/Nu Class Attack Shuttle[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]2. CR20 Troop Transport[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]3. Saesee Tiin's Eta 2 JSF (I am REALLY surprised we haven't seen this one yet!)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]4. Republic Lancer Swoop Bike (with lance)[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]5. IG Lancer Droid Speeder Bike[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]6. Clone Wars Y-Wing[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]7. Pod Hunter/Droid Boarding Craft[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

1. Nu-class Attack shuttle
    2. Cr20 troop carrier
    3. Y-wing
    4. Twilight
    5. Fanblade fighter
    6. Saesee Tiin fighter
    7. 105-K Lancer Bike
    8. Mini-sub
    9. Manta droid Subfighter
    10. Republic Gunship (although do we really need another one?)

1. Y-wing
    2. Republic Artillery Gun
    3. Pod Hunter
    4. Hyena Droid Bomber
    5. The Twilight
    6. Republic Attack Shuttle
    7. Republic Gunship
    8. IG Lancer-Droid's Speeder Bike
    9. Republic Lancer Swoop Bike
    10. Sasee Tiin's ETA-2 Jedi Starfighter.

1. The Twilight
    2. Y-wing Starfighter (Clone Wars version)
    3. Republic Gunship [show-accurate with new doors and modified hull design, optional sticker sheet nose art]
    4. Republic Artillery Gun
    5. Saesee Tiin's Eta-2 Jedi Starfighter [green & gray recolor]
    6. Republic Attack Shuttle (aka Nu-class Attack Shuttle)
    7. Asajj Ventress’ Fanblade Starfighter
    8. WRITE-IN: Plo Koon’s escape pod
    9. Pod Hunter (aka Separatist Boarding Craft)
    10. Rail Jet Transport Train [internal transport cars inside the Malevolence]
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Wow, I feel this wave of voting is underwhelming.

1. Republic Artillery Gun
    2. Republic Attack Shuttle - Nu Class
    5. New Y-wing
    I think the shuttle is still a little derivative, but the larger crew / pilot section makes it look pretty agrressive. I'd get it.

Don't really care for anything from the first CW cartoon, although, didn't we already get the Republic Lancer Swoop? I forget if it came with Obi in armor or with a CT.

From the newer CW, I'd get some of this in a different scale, but have no interest in the 3.75 scale.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

1. Y-Wing
    2. Republic Attack Shuttle

I haven't had a chance to see much of the show, so these are the only two that I'd want. If some more compelling vehicles get added to the poll, then I'll probably vote for them later.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis