Happy Halloween from SSG!

I made you guys a little Halloween cyber-card:

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index....articleid=1755

Have a happy Halloween, make it fun & safe! And give Vader some treats, you don't want to choose "trick" like Captain Antilles did.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ha, I like it!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I like. Very nice Photoshop work too.

Matt had me put up this photo on his site this morning of his kids in their Halloween costumes. I just thought it was funny that they both wanted to dress up like Star Wars characters.

Joey is a Clonetrooper and Hanna is Chewbacca, even though I think she looks more like an Ewok.
    He was originally going to say that Joey was a Stormtrooper, but I had to reveal my nerd side and tell him that it was Captain Rex of the 501st Legion. Although we just settled on referring to him as a Clonetrooper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	halloween.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	71.8 KB 
ID:	18517  

Where is my candy?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Glad you guys liked it.

Awesome kid costumes! That chewie one is definitely ewok-esque, good call there. My nerd side would have pointed out that Chewie's bandolier is on the opposite shoulder.

DQ, I don't see the awesome Chewbacca costume, so no 2 tons of candy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The REAL nerd side would say that the kid in the Rex costume even has the appropriate haircut!

Nice work on the card, JT! There were a Darth Vader trick-or-treater at my house, and in my mom's class, there was a Rex (who thought he was Cody), Vader, and Leia.