Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who here does NOT pick their nose?

We do it in private - hopefully. When we think no one can see us. However, many times, if we are stuck in traffic, we don't think anyone else is looking through our windows, and we mine for gold.

We do it at restaurants - when our date leaves to go to the ladies' room - probably to pick her nose - and we uncover the lost boogar of doom.

We do it in bed. When we think everyone else is asleep and once we get the goods, we flick them across the room and judge how silent the night is based on how loudly we can hear the landing (and of course we tell ourselves we'll vacuum in the morning).

But can anyone actually say they never pick their nose?

What I want to know is if they pick it aggressively, even grab a hair or two that's hanging down and yank on it causing tears, even sneezing a couple of times.
    I guess that would qualify as picking.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I'm an obtrusive hair ripper myself. LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Do you all own electric nose hair trimmers?

ConAir makes one. You ram it up each nostril and it chops your hair so that you can look good even at the angle that your dentist sees you.

Then you have to blow your nose when you're done and all the little shavings launch out of your nostrils.

I like to imagine they're minature Mouse Droids evacuating the doomed Death Star.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Do you all own electric nose hair trimmers?

ConAir makes one. You ram it up each nostril and it chops your hair so that you can look good even at the angle that your dentist sees you.

Then you have to blow your nose when you're done and all the little shavings launch out of your nostrils.

I like to imagine they're minature Mouse Droids evacuating the doomed Death Star.
    Yeah, I bought one, but I remember when I had a runny nose and got a few I missed. I don't know what I hated more, the tickle of a hair in there or yanking it out with a sharp sneezing pain.

Sometimes you just gotta dig out the crusty ones.
    My buddy and I have this little song (think of Kenny Rogers) "You never count your flickins' when you're sittin' there a pickin', there'll be time enough for flickin' when the pickins' done"

Or my favorite when I have a cold or allergies and no one is looking.. "whadaya gonna pic?... snot rockets" (hot pockets)

Yup, sick booger humor since forever.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Everty third grader knows boogers taste better than brocoli. Have you ever seen a 3rd grader eat brocoli?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I have an electric nose trimmer, and the older I get the more nose hairs I see growing south out my nose holes. Once in awhile, I'm at work, and I notice a nose hair sticking out like a tusk. I pinch it between thumb and forefinger and give it a yank. It stings a little, but better to get it out, than to have a customer notice it waving at them as I breathe.

Tycho, you continue to amaze me with your choice of gross subject matter. Though I cannot deny to have taken to picking my nose. Sometimes when I am snuggling with my wife as she rests her head on my chest.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Of late I've had my snot locker filled to the brim almost every hour so I've been picking like mad! It's great too because it's both those big monster ones and the ones that are like a sheet on the inside of your nose and you pick it out and it looks like a butterfly wing sitting on the tip of your finger.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I was born with this nose. I wasn't given the option to pick it.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

you can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends' nose
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose
    great traders: jedigeorge6; jedi master sal; ncbarret; darkjedi5; cookiemonster; phantom-like menace

[/FONT]