Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I keep them together actually. I like the looks of the Clone troopers mixed in with the more realistic ones, and I think Ashoka looks decent next to the TAC ROTS Anakin / Vader.

While i would love to see Hasbro redo Ashoka for a realistic style, i'm quite happy with the way she turned out.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I've always sorted my toys according to movie. And Expanded Universe and Animated figures get their own boxes.

nope, i keep them all together. I only have asoka, battle droid, rex and a few clones... so it's not like i'm going to dedicate a shelf to this line.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

Not only do I segregate 'em, I make 'em use a separate bathroom, make 'em sit at the back of the AT-AT, and I refuse to give 'em the right to vote or own land.

But seriously, I do separate them.
    I keep all my animated figures at the store.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

I am against segregation.
    May the force be with you.

Not only do I separate for Star Wars realistic and animated, I also do it for Transformers and Mattel DC figures.

I used to segregate my OT figures from the PT figures.
    May the force be with you.

Only have Ahsoka and the fact that she is not human, makes mixing her with movie figs fairly easy. I will be sending away for the Capt. Rex exclusive and he will be mixed in with other Clones. Don't plan on buying any others.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    I am against segregation.

Don't ask, don't tell.

I am keeping all the Clone Wars Figures away from what i call my "Movie Figures" or "Real People"

I have started to collect the entire line including some vehicle and all exclusives i currently own :

All of Wave One First Day Issue USA CARD
    All of Wave Two Multi Language CND CARD
    All Five Exclusive Figures USA CARD (ToysRus GG, Target Fox, Walmart 501 Clone, Mailin Rex, ComCon Clone)
    2 Target/Zellers Exclusive Battle Packs USA BOX (ObiWan&Clones, Yoda&Clones)
    1 Battle Packs Clone Trooper on Bikes
    3 Vehicles (Obi-Wan Starfighter, Anakins Mod Starfighter, Clone Figher

All unopened

Wave 3 USA CARD in Mail soon.

Hard to get most figures in Canada. Release dates are different