Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The way I store all figures is by movie and EU. All the animated ones go to the EU part of it.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

[FONT=Courier New]This is how I have segregated my animated figures:[/FONT]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP1412.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	18614  
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]This is how I have segregated my animated figures:[/FONT]

You're a cruel, cruel person. I suppose you propped up the Malibu Barbie just out of frame to taunt them from outside their prison.

[FONT=Courier New]Yeah, and I super glued their feet to stand.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I have a friend/customer with an engraving machine and I am going to have a custom name plate made for this display as well as the others I am going to make for the rest of my figures.[/FONT]

Ok, so I have a little problem here. I have my Animated Obi-Wan piloting the Animated Jedi Starfighter, but the droid that's supposed to pilot it isn't available in the Animated line, and I don't want to leave my R2-D2 in there since he already has a place with my other R2s. For now, I have the non-animated ROTS R4-G9 in there because he's a spare droid I have, I don't own R4-P17. Maybe I'll buy another animated R2-D2.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ok, so I have a little problem here. I have my Animated Obi-Wan piloting the Animated Jedi Starfighter, but the droid that's supposed to pilot it isn't available in the Animated line, and I don't want to leave my R2-D2 in there since he already has a place with my other R2s. For now, I have the non-animated ROTS R4-G9 in there because he's a spare droid I have, I don't own R4-P17. Maybe I'll buy another animated R2-D2.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Do you have any of the EE Exclusive Droids?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]What about one of the dome top Build a Droids?[/FONT]

I don't have any of the EE droids, they use a bunch of different older bodies which I do own, most if not all of them should fit fine as I just checked the shoulders of several different pre-Saga astromechs and they are all narrower, so that shouldn't be a prob. They may stand too tall though the same way VOTC R2 does.

I have an R7-Z0 dome-top BAD, if that's what you mean, and it doesn't fit at all. Its shoulders are the same width as R4-D6, too wide to fit.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by StbrianofMinneapolis View Post
    I am finding that with my love of the new animated series, and the look of the figures, I feel no need to seperate the lines in any way. Specifically, I dont need to see "realistic" movie versions of Ahsoka, Anakin or anyone.

To me they found the right look for this line that strays from the blocky animated look of the miniseries figures, while maintaining a pseudo-animated/realistic look. I have actually bought six figures from this line, and havent purchased any of the movie lines in months.
    I do segregate my figures. Mainly in the fact that I've packed up and placed 99.9% of my realistic figures in storage and am primarily displaying animated style Clone Wars figures right now.

I only have 4 realistic style figures and two vehicles on display right now. Everything else is from the animated line.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

for me, the movie figures are segregated by episode
    then the EU figures are all mixed together
    then the original CW realistic have their own shelves

now the CW animated figures have their own shelves

but I do mix the duplicate droids, whatever their source
    my goal is to have every sculpt of every droid and every variation for sale by my Jawas

Droids 'R' Us in the name of their store
    all of the unused accessories are for sale there as well

I do mix EU imperial figures onto my Death Star, just to keep all the imperials together

so, in short, yes and no

I believe the Ahsoka figure is realistic enough to fit in the realistic line, but she isn't mixed in in my collection
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose
    great traders: jedigeorge6; jedi master sal; ncbarret; darkjedi5; cookiemonster; phantom-like menace

[/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I don't have any of the EE droids, they use a bunch of different older bodies which I do own, most if not all of them should fit fine as I just checked the shoulders of several different pre-Saga astromechs and they are all narrower, so that shouldn't be a prob. They may stand too tall though the same way VOTC R2 does.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I have an R7-Z0 dome-top BAD, if that's what you mean, and it doesn't fit at all. Its shoulders are the same width as R4-D6, too wide to fit.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I picked this up on Saturday and the droid socket is awesome. I wish Hasbro would make all of their droid sockets like this! My R4-P17 fits perfect inside.[/FONT]