Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I have only bought a few of these but they have all ended up going to my kids. My daughter loves Ashoka and keeps her on her nightstand next to the B'Omar Anakin. My son got the Ani, Obi, and Fox figures. So, they are all seperate at this point.
    "Not again, Obi Wan is going to kill me."

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I picked this up on Saturday and the droid socket is awesome. I wish Hasbro would make all of their droid sockets like this! My R4-P17 fits perfect inside.[/FONT]
    The ARC-170 could definitely benefit from that design, and a deeper socket to boot. The Naboo Starfighter and Ep 2 Jedi Starfighter wouldn't work at all, no room for the body. The Ep 3 Jedi Starfighter I don't think actually has enough room to do this, but if they redesigned the ship slightly it could work there. I don't think I'd want to see it for the X-wing or Y-wing though as those designs don't have anything hugging the droid shoulders. Oh, but the V-wing Starfighter could DEFINITELY use something like this!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

After watching "Cloak of Darkness", I displayed Ahsoka along with ROTS realistic Luminara and animated Ventress. Luminara fits in well with the other two. I should probably stick a treadwell droid in with them.

I've also tried Legacy armored Saesee alongside animated Plo Koon. Legacy Saesee, esp. if you keep the helmet on, could pass for a CW figure, in my opinion.

I display my Voolvif Monn and Roron Corobb with my Clone Wars figures, and I plan on picking up Coleman Trebor when released next year for this line.

As for segregating them, the anwser to that is most definitely yes, but then I plan on segregating all my figures by movie or whatever, then my G.I. Joes are going to be in another area as well.

Then theres the new Star Trek Figures as well.
    I would like to thank these people - Jediguy, El Chuxter

Counting the mail-away Rex, I have 10 figures now, having picked up most of wave 3 yesterday. With those 4 figures I added, it finally feels like a real collection, and it's a little exciting to have a new world of Star Wars to build. They're definitely going to remain segregated, and having put my 3 CW vehicles next to each other, they may also need segregation as the lack of weathering pulls them out of the other line (the JSF and V-19 anyway, the Spider Droid holds up for either).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.