Battlefront II Clone Trooper Pack TRU Exclusive vs. Ent. Earth Version

Are there any- ANY- variations on the figures between the two? I bought the Entertainment Earth pack a while back and it's packed well since I recently moved.

Tonight at a TRU where I am staying locally there was a "Only at TRU" verison of the Battlefront II pack with the same Clone Troopers in it.

Since I haven't seen my old pack in ages, I thought I would ask for some help here. If there are variations then I'll have to get the TRU pack.

Let me know

Yeah, the difference seems to be that the TRU clone pack doesn't include the flame thing for the jetpack trooper. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the TRU one comes with the stands in the Droid pack or not.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    Yeah, the difference seems to be that the TRU clone pack doesn't include the flame thing for the jetpack trooper. The only thing I'm not sure of is if the TRU one comes with the stands in the Droid pack or not.
    There wasn't a flame effect in the old set, either - the photographer from Rebelscum added the one from the 2003 Boba Fett figure for a few photos (which is where the confusion is coming from, I think). But I also don't know if the droid set has the stands. I don't have any of these sets so I'm not sure.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    What does Lucasfilm consider canon? Check the list!
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

Wow, I could have sworn... well, it's been so long I can't remember and I'm an opener so there's really no way for me to go back and check.... The point is, it should have come with the flame effect.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.