Titanium Republic Interceptor Tank and V-19 Torrent

Check it out... from HK! Not the best pics but hey, they're the first that I've seen anywhere.

Not bad, methinks. Not sure if these are rejected castoffs or final product but they're loose!

I wonder what's going on with the V-19's cockpit? Yellow? I guess it's missing the proper canopy, unless it's upside down!!!!

Y'know, I think the "fin" levers down to the bottom and the ship's the right side up. I guess that you can't display it on its stand with the fin down, similar to the way you can't display the B-Wing properly.

I do like the large size of the ship, though.

The tank's pretty kewl, too.

Looking forward to both! Always nice to have a few new tools.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3146_1.JPG 
Views:	121 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	18544   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	67bd_1.JPG 
Views:	125 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	18545  
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

hmm...I'm dubious as to the legitimacy of those pics - they just don't look like Titaniums to me.

Still, wouldn't bother me if I'm wrong, they do look nice.

Nice pics, thanks DT. the tank looks great and the v-19 looks good, but.........

How, if it has a normal Titanium stand, does the center wing fold down?????
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Maybe it will have a special stand made for it and the early version didn't get supplied with the stand before some random person absconded with it. It looks pretty nice though.

The tank is pretty nice as well, although seems a bit out of proportion in some spots. I just wonder if it will have a stand or a landscape piece.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

V-19

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Windu View Post
    hmm...I'm dubious as to the legitimacy of those pics - they just don't look like Titaniums to me.

Still, wouldn't bother me if I'm wrong, they do look nice.
    Well dude, all I can say is that the seller is the same HK guy who's had loads of stuff early from the factory... I think they're legit. He often sells TS factory "seconds", so it's very possible that these are "nice" castoffs. The yellow canopy is a strong indication, but who knows?

LT and Jangu, I think that the Torrent will come with a regular stand... I think that the tailfin is hinged so that it'll drop under the ship only when it's not on the stand.

I'd much prefer it if the ship could be displayed in battle mode with the tailfin down... looks to me like this won't be possible.

I think we'll see... say, twenty V-19 repaints in the near future
    McCoy: What do those super sensitive ears make of that, Mr. Spock?
    Spock: Wood. Rubbing on some kind of leather.

Yay, the TX-130 is finally gonna be here! LEGO beat them to it, but this is the first one I'll own (the LEGO one is too much, it's $50). It's so rivety.

The V-19 looks alright, not feeling the yellow canopy or tan coloring though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

They both look great (gotta add them to my want list) but I'd be disappointed if the V-19 can't be displayed with the wing lowered in flight mode.

That's a good point, I don't know why that had eluded me until now. The figure toy can't be displayed that way either.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.