Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That Owen and Beru CHARRED custom figure is kinda cool,but I wouldn't waste US$65 on it!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    You have to wonder what kind of a person wakes up and asks himself "What should I do today? Hmmmm...I wonder if I could take this Boushh Leia and resculpt it so her boobies are bare..." And then goes thru all the effort of making a very nice replica backer board to go with it. I've often wondered about why people do what they do with their spare time...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    I've often wondered about why people do what they do with their spare time...
    I have wondered the same too
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I do what I do in my spare time 'cause I want to do the stuff that I do in my spare time.

I thought they were both hilarious!

Here's a more money efficent idea: go to KFC, buy a bucket of chicken, eat the chicken, then pick off any small bone pieces and grab a lighter.

Topless Leia figures... seen'em, and I think it's a complete insult to the Star Wars saga.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"