Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I saw this earlier today. Ever since, I've been trying to figure out the conversation that went on in somebody's head. I'm picturing some guy at breakfast one morning, him buttering his toast, and for some reason, it occurs to him that it would be a good idea to have the image of Darth Vader to butter over.

Perhaps he was inspired by the Jesus and Holy Mary sightings on various random objects that pop up on occasion.

Whatever made him think about it, the disturbing part is that he convinced somebody else that it should actually be made into a real object.

Or, I could just summarize the above with a hearty "WTF?!"

Finally, an appliance I would be willing to buy!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

That is awesome
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I'm so sick of truly random things having Star Wars slapped on them and being expected to sell well. Soap bottles, Tooth paste, flash lights, and now . . . toasters.

Please! For the love of all that is holy, stop making stupid things like this.

i think this would look awesome next to the bread box, just need to get a Star Wars sticker and a Vader sticker for the bread box and it could almost be a matched set
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I am mixed about this one. If it had the SW logo on the back of the toast, I wouldn't be able to say no, but since it's just Vader and it's the ROTS-styled artistic version, it's a bit much for me to say "wow". Still, it's a very nifty item for a 32-year-old movie. ("Eh, what's that? There have been other Star Wars movies since 1977?")
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just looked at the picture again and realized that at least half the bread isn't toasted!

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    I just looked at the picture again and realized that at least half the bread isn't toasted!
    That's what I thought, too, or is that area just more lightly toasted?

for 55 bucks, toast isnt worth it
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten