Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wave 5

That Jar Jar really looks good (seriously).
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Battle Droid View Post
    Look at this pic and tell me those aren't articulated knees.

http://www.yodasnews.net/redclone09.jpg
    Looks like it. I've never seen that proto photo before. Could be the prototype was unfinished, or Lucasfilm didn't like the look, or they realized there was no reason to spend more money on this mold than necessary. Keep in mind, the base of the neck also looks like it's articulated, but that's REALLY unlikely, you can tell it's an early prototype by that and the alternate design on the elbows that they'd NEVER use. And Lucasfilm probably wouldn't approve that knee design on aesthetic reasons.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Found Fisto, Binks, and the Clone Trooper today at TrU! so, start lookin'!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute View Post
    Found Fisto, Binks, and the Clone Trooper today at TrU! so, start lookin'!
    nice the hunt begins. haven't spotted anything new in awhile, hopefully soon the pegs will be restocked with new product
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    nice the hunt begins. haven't spotted anything new in awhile, hopefully soon the pegs will be restocked with new product
    same here, so imagine my shock when I found these new figures........at a TRU of all places!!! Still no rocket battle droid, but they're poppin' up on e-bay, so the cases are shipping.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

picked up the AT-TE assualt squad this morning in Walmart - keep your eyes open as they are hitting the shelves (i might try to get 2 more of these sets to make a small squad of troopers for my AT-TE)
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

FINALLY found the Rocket Battle Droid at Target on Friday. Took me a while and SEVERAL stores to find him, but glad I did. I saw a lone Jar Jar at WM last week too, but I've only spotted the full wave at TRU and Target.

It's been three weeks since you first found part of this wave, and I think you're the only one. I still have yet to see any signs of this wave.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    It's been three weeks since you first found part of this wave, and I think you're the only one. I still have yet to see any signs of this wave.

Figrin Bran posted in the April hauls thread that he found some.

I have yet to see these anywhere.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Yep, just found this wave on Monday at Target.

I passed on the Battle Droid but bought the Clone, Jar Jar and Kit.