Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Wave 5

I finally found Jar Jar and the Rocket Battle Droid at a Target. There was only one of each and they didn't have Kit or the clone.

Jar Jar's ears were placed in the packaging oddly, so they look like they're flying out behind him. You can fix that by putting the cloak around them. I really like this figure, though. If they gave him knee articulation (which this line seems to be averse to), he would be perfect. The droid is pretty cool as well.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Found Jar Jar, Rocket Droid and Kit Fisto today at Target.
    I passed on the green trimmed Clone though.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

got this wave over the weekend. nice looking figures. love the clone need another 4 or so so that I get build a small squad for Gree.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I don't plan to collect this wave, but the Fisto gives me second thoughts, really good figure!
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Found this wave today...at K-Mart. Went ahead and got it despite the $8.99 price. Even the gal at the register noted that they were expensive. I only checked at K-Mart because it had been a while since I'd found anything new in both CW and Legacy anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Found this wave today...at K-Mart. Went ahead and got it despite the $8.99 price. Even the gal at the register noted that they were expensive. I only checked at K-Mart because it had been a while since I'd found anything new in both CW and Legacy anywhere else.
    i broke down and got mine from K-Mart too. have not been able to spot anything new on the pegs at any of my local stores.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    i broke down and got mine from K-Mart too. have not been able to spot anything new on the pegs at any of my local stores.
    Yeah. Wal-Mart has a lot of full pegs, but it is all older Clone Wars and older Legacy figures. Plenty of the ANH wave, except for the Jawa it seems. Target doesn't have as much, but they are stuck more on the ROTS wave. Same with Fred Meyer